Joe Bob Briggs interview

James / June 29th, 2018

“The Last Drive-In” with Joe Bob Briggs will air only on Shudder Friday, July 13 starting at 9pmET/6pmPDT. See promo here:

More video coming! Next week, Joe Bob answers Twitter question.

Comments

• AbareKiller

June 29, 2018 at 1:08 pm

So cool that you were able to do this, must’ve been surreal.

• Mac Tonight

June 29, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Joe Bob seems like the type of guy you’d love to drink a few beers with and chat with if you saw him at a bar.

• RMBowie

June 29, 2018 at 10:12 pm

Wow that’s a great interview you need to do more of these; also it would be awesome if you can be a guest on his new 24 hr episode. Keep up the great work.

• Blaze_Piffington

June 29, 2018 at 11:48 pm

Watching this interview goves me a ‘student becomes the master’, just as much fun watching as just shooting the shit.
    I also heard the universal monster movies dropped on blu-ray, this must have been one of the most memorable weeks for James and Mike.

• Blaze_Piffington

June 29, 2018 at 11:49 pm

Also Joe Bob and James bring up a good point, they need to start remaking good movies and start remaking bad movies or rather, imperfect movies.

• pleasetakeabow

July 1, 2018 at 2:06 am

AMAZING!!! Thank you James & John for taking the time to do this interview. This made my weekend

• Headbanger

July 1, 2018 at 11:42 am

EXCELLENT INTERVIEW!!! Great to see Joe Bob back in action! You continue to outdo yourself, James! Keep it up!

• klaus84

July 1, 2018 at 1:07 pm

best interview in the entire Cinemassacre series! you guys had a great, natural connection. i think everyone was happy to be here, talking, and intellectualizing about their favorite medium.
    awesome insight and commentary by joe bob. James, great stuff!! i think this was mature and awesome step up. we already love AVGN, this was like AVGNs older brother. cheers!

• July 1, 2018 at 5:00 pm

All those years Joe Bob was mentioned on Cinemassacre, it’s awesome to finally see him!
    I’ve never seen any of his shows (mostly because it never aired here), but very charismatic man and I’m a movie nerd. I have some catch-up to do.

• candlewax

July 3, 2018 at 12:39 am

Man I used to love watching JBB on TV.

• Anthony33

October 29, 2018 at 10:06 pm

I love this man. Keep up the good work John Bloom aka Joe Bob Briggs and James Rolfe too.