Movies we changed our minds about

James / August 31st, 2018

This video is sponsored by https://www.skillshare.com. Special offer available for the first 500 people. Go to https://skl.sh/cinemassacre Today, we discuss movies that we had different feelings about, as time went on.

Comments

• Mac Tonight

August 31, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Yeah it’s funny how movies and games change in our minds depending on our tastes as we age. Some of my favorite childhood movies have not aged as well as I remember based off nostalgia, while others have actual become more enjoyable. I do hate how all movies nowadays have to rely on digital effects over practical effects, the recent It reboot was especially guilty. There were quite a few scenes where practical effects and make up would’ve benefited the movie.

• September 1, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Oh man, the new IT was unbearable for me. But the tv mini serie of IT with Tim Curry, I remember finding a bit boring as a kid, but I enjoy it nowadays.

• September 1, 2018 at 1:39 pm

I was disappointed with FF Spirit Within, but nowadays I appreciate it. Hated alien 3, today I like it, especially with the different version. Aliens… I still adore the most of it, but today I kinda find that loader battle with the queen dumb and mood breaking haha..

• September 1, 2018 at 1:43 pm

What about star wars.. sheesh.. After seeing episode 8– I genuinely feel like seeing Jar Jar again. That goofy character is now my hero. I recommend by the way to any original trilogy fans to watch the despecialized fan edition! Hell, RotJ was ruined on dvd. That added “No!” Darth Vader does at the end was simply horrible.

• September 4, 2018 at 2:13 am

Can you guys review The Guyver? It came out in 1991 and also has Mark Hamill. Also its sequel Guyver: Dark Hero.

• September 4, 2018 at 11:37 am

That Goodfellas t-shirt is fuckin’ awesome!!!! What a great idea for a shirt 🙂 Love it!