You Know What’s Bullshit?! – Snow (Episode 36)

James / March 20th, 2018

Comments

• Mac Tonight

March 20, 2018 at 2:02 pm

I love snow, makes me want to curl up in bed and watch the movie Snow Day, you know the one I’m talking about? That one made by Nickelodeon with Chris Elliott and Chevy Chase.

• NashKnight

March 20, 2018 at 2:12 pm

Oh you sweet summer child… Greeting from Norway! 🙂

• March 20, 2018 at 3:52 pm

I love snow. I don’t own or need a car so I guess I’m not biased by that lol
    But honestly summer’s heat pinnacle is the worst, come on. You sweat in your bed, cook in your cloths, everything stinks, it’s loud and heat has that special power to make everyone irritable and annoying.

• psyonikx

March 21, 2018 at 10:50 pm

Yes. Summer and heat are awful. It’s always easy to warm up, but usually very difficult to cool down. I’ll take the winter cold any day over summer heat.

• Cryptic Wizard

March 20, 2018 at 4:12 pm

Yes, snow is BULLSHIT! The worst winter I have experienced were in Michigan. But now I live in Southern California where we never get snow in the winters. The summers are pretty brutal hee, but that’s why God created central AC.

• MonkeeJuice

March 21, 2018 at 8:46 am

I hate winter! I’m more of an autumn person myself.

• psyonikx

March 21, 2018 at 10:48 pm

Nah man, you’re wrong. Snow is awesome… but then again, I live in the Sierra Nevada mountains, and work at a ski resort, and go snowboarding or skiing, pretty much every day all winter. Been riding for 22 years now, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

I will agree with you though, that snow can be an absolute uncooperative bitch sometimes.

Oh yeah, and I like video games too; LOVE the work that you do James. Been following your videos and site for about 8 years now. Keep up the good work

• snoogins

March 29, 2018 at 7:22 pm

Hey, I don’t mean to be a pain in the ass, but do you guys ever take requests for ideas for this show, because I’ve got one:

MEETINGS. Meetings are bullshit! All you do is sit there, sit around a table and listen to a bunch of people talk about a bunch of boring shit that makes you want to fall asleep, but you have to pretend to be awake and interested for the whole thing. What a waste of time. Nobody gets stuff done during a meeting, it’s just a bunch of people who like to hear themselves talk. The only time there’s something sort of good about meeting is when they bring donuts.

I mean, go ahead and feel free to run with that idea if you want. Or not. I’m not telling you what to do, it’s your site, just thought of it today in a stupid fucking MEETING!

• March 30, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Yeah, it’s always like that lol. Although, on some rare occasions, some guy will be talking about a coup. And we end up killing the weak links at the meeting. But that’s one of those rare days where anything gets done at a meeting. (Mst3k lol)

• lotusclown

April 2, 2018 at 8:24 am

i’ve seen snow exactly 3 times in my entire life and it was beautiful so i sorta envy you, but i can understand how having so much that it traps you in your home for days at a time could get annoying.

• calmLIKEaBOB-OMB

April 12, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Move to Phoenix. It never snows. It’s just feels like summer 9 months out of the year.