Gremlins 2 (NES) James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / December 11th, 2017

Gremlins 2 (NES) James & Mike Mondays

• frostare

December 11, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Actually, I love that Gizmo-turns-into-a-Gremlin idea! It’d be a great sacrifice if the cause is right. I don’t agree on the ending of Gremlins 2 though, it was great seeing that guy get his just deserts/desserts. It’s not THAT funny but the part that is is when he “settles for it”. That part was just too WTF.

• Hanglyman

December 12, 2017 at 3:01 am

That idea is genius. I’m surprised they didn’t make another Gremlins yet. Unlike a lot of other franchises, it’s not really dependent on actors- it’s not like Gizmo is 70 years old and retired or anything.

• Uncle Sporkums

December 11, 2017 at 12:57 pm

Another NES memory from childhood

• Uncle Sporkums

December 11, 2017 at 1:38 pm

You’re right. That DVD fanfilm WAS impressive, and the Gremlin in 2 wasn’t Spike, it was Mohawk. People sometimes call Stripe Spike by mistake

• Uncle Sporkums

December 11, 2017 at 1:41 pm

LOL, wouldn’t you know that you addressed not one, but BOTH of those points after I typed.

• Weldin Dunn

December 11, 2017 at 5:33 pm

That cloned guy was indeed in Terminator 2. Maybe he is really egotistical and only wants to be in movies where there are at least two of him. And Sunset cutscenes were really good! Gremlins 2 and Batman!

• Basic Jay

December 11, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Great video, forgot how ridiculously hard this game was. Never made it past level 1 or 2 myself.

The “P” canisters at the shops are power-ups for your weapons. Each weapon is affected differently but usually it’s some kind of spread shot/90 degree angle shot.

• Basic Jay

December 11, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Source: Nintendo Power!

• FrankyFrancis

December 12, 2017 at 11:25 am

What happened to Playlist Junkie? I really enjoy that show!

• Mick

December 13, 2017 at 9:11 am

I totally remember that scene with Jan Hooks too from Pee Wee…I remember she started laughing or something and it fell out of her mouth in her hand, I can’t remember if she stuck it back in her mouth kinda embarrassed like or if she stuck it to a tree but it seems like she stuck it to a tree

• December 14, 2017 at 8:36 am

There was a scene in Superman-The Movie that I only ever saw when it was airing on TV shortly after its original theater run, where at the end of the film, Luthor drops Miss Tessmacher down a pit only to be saved by Superman in the nick of time. For years, I was absolutely certain I saw it, despite it not being in any of the home releases. Turns out, some movies just had scenes put back in for the TV airings in that era, and I wasn’t gaslighting myself about whether it existed or not. It absolutely did, and although I don’t remember where, I did eventually get to see it again. But it’s weird how dreamlike something like that can feel when you saw something as a kid. I have no doubts whatsoever that if there is a scene you vividly remember but can’t find, it’s out there.

• Lukas Thorne

December 14, 2017 at 7:08 pm

That actually tricked me!
    I was about to reload the video and fuckin’ shit pickle pops up. :p

• Anthony33

December 17, 2017 at 3:57 am

Great, fun video as always. You guys are great together. Absolutely love the Samuel Loomis Haddonfield Lager T-Shirt.