AVGN: Charlie’s Angels

Mike Matei / December 6th, 2017

Charlie’s Angels (GameCube) Angry Video Game Nerd – Episode 153 (Sponsored) Download Vikings now and get 200 gold! iOS – http://bit.ly/2BH8lAM
Android – http://bit.ly/2BHO9P0

Charlie Voice by

Comments

• SMR

December 6, 2017 at 7:18 pm

PS2 version is great, please try it. I assure you it won’t be ass.

• Nicholas Demos

December 6, 2017 at 7:43 pm

James, keep em coming.
    And keep making them like this. It reminds me of the good ol days when you actually gave a shit and created stories to go along with your “reviews”. Not like the latest episodes where it’s basically you sitting down and talking shit about the game.
    These latest episodes are actually very good. And I love the fact that you’re going back to using the theme.
    Keep it up!

• Ryan Somethingsuch

December 6, 2017 at 8:06 pm

All year I was wondering just how much time getting rid of Movie Madness would give you, and it really translated well. I mean I could criticize stuff but honestly in the whole of your archive these’s are some of the better episodes.

• Allen Lucas

December 6, 2017 at 8:41 pm

The music at the beginning sounds like Mission Impossible. Upcoming review?

• Mac Tonight

December 6, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Entertaining episode James.

• matto1980

December 7, 2017 at 12:05 am

Can’t get enough!

• Czab

December 7, 2017 at 12:24 pm

I can’t believe you are advertising a microtransaction game.

• December 7, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Yes. This really surprised me and really mars the video quality. I realize James is doing this as a full time career but still, this doesn’t really seem like the kind of thing he would typically promote (because I honestly don’t think he would actually play these sorts of games).

• NuttBoxer

December 7, 2017 at 3:21 pm

HILARIOUS! One of the funniest nerd episodes I’ve seen in a while.

• Justin Monroe

December 7, 2017 at 4:54 pm

I feel like I haven’t seen a Rolling Rock in an Nerd episode for a long while, or I just missed it. Thanks for the video James^^

• bud

December 8, 2017 at 8:35 am

This was one of the most purely fun episodes I’ve seen lately. Sometimes just having a simple conceit (the Charlie radio and a straight review) is the best way to go.
    I love the uptick in Nerd videos, James. Keep up the great work!

• December 9, 2017 at 12:40 am

Charlie’s ASSets.

• December 9, 2017 at 5:43 pm

The series never saw it the movies are crap and this games are crap two
    I like Lucy Liu i am glad that i do not see the face in this game
    Try it out

• Evangelos Tavoulareas

December 10, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Very good episode guys, it has an old feeling.. Keep it oldschool, that’s what we need!!