The Rocketeer (NES) Part 1 – James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / September 18th, 2017

James and Mike play The Rocketeer for NES! Part 1 of 2

Comments

• SMR

September 18, 2017 at 1:36 am

Hi Jame

• jooch

September 18, 2017 at 7:50 am

You know it’s just so cool how they can just go into crazy laughter without any drugs or alcohol. Just need some fart sounds!
    That’s why i love this show, you never know.

• Jamiesonofabitch

September 18, 2017 at 10:17 am

I’m nostalgic for this game too, I always though he looked like a puppet, the puppeteer!
    Since you guys are talking about it, did you know that an actress, Peg Entwistle, committed suicide by jumping from the H on the original Hollywood sign in 1932?
    Also, will you guys review the new ‘It’ for next month?

• Colby York

September 18, 2017 at 10:58 am

Oh my God YES! I’ve been waiting for this for so fucking long.

• Colby York

September 18, 2017 at 11:25 am

And you’re hopefully going to do Home Alone on NE-fucking-S, my life is complete.

• September 18, 2017 at 9:08 pm

I remember playing this when I was really young. The Rocketeer was one of my favorite movies growing up. I had a huge crush on Jennifer Connelly!

• greedo

September 18, 2017 at 9:16 pm

In terms of Hollywoodland being a development, yes, you are totally correct. Can’t remember the exact reason why the sign changed, but it had to do with it no longer needed to promote the development, and so the sign became more about the city of Hollywood itself, so that’s why the “land” was removed. Had no idea that they had had a restoration done. I’m glad, though. The Hollywood sign is part of Americana, and it would be a shame if it was ever removed.

• greedo

September 18, 2017 at 9:18 pm

And I have to disagree with Mike. The Rocketeer is the most underrated movie of the 1990’s. So much so, that it is almost a lost treasure. I cannot recommend that film enough to anyone who loves action movies. They won’t regret it!

• Pablo1989

September 19, 2017 at 7:16 pm

How about The Shadow?
        Film was unsuccessful without chance to sequel but for me was decent one.

Sam Rami tried bring back The Shadow but can`t find good script so all plans become scrapped.

• September 19, 2017 at 10:14 am

I’d rather play Terminator 2 on nes than that… At least it has good music from the Follin brothers.

• megajef

September 19, 2017 at 12:54 pm

I bet Mike wishes there was a flying through rings section of this game.