Star Fox 2 (SNES) Mike & Ryan

Mike Matei / July 2nd, 2017

Mike and Ryan play Star Fox 2

Comments

• July 2, 2017 at 11:59 am

Is this a glitch that sometimes videos, like this one, are not displayed on the front page?

• July 2, 2017 at 12:01 pm

I’d be curious to see you guys try Star Fox Zero. It was a lazy & cheap disappointment. So underwhelming that it came bundled with another game, Star Fox Guard.

• July 2, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Also, Wonder Project J is pretty impressive. It’s ps1 level of sprite & animation but on the snes.

• July 2, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Is it a disappointment? Did I miss something? It has a metacritic user score of 7.5, not bad at all.

• July 3, 2017 at 9:42 am

Starfox Zero had nice moments for sure, but it also had a lot of mediocrity and plain boring stages. To begin with, there’s a handful of stages. The controls are not as bad as everyone whined about, but at the same time Nin didn’t expand on them since they do need some use to. There’s no alternate ending. Real lack of creativity, most of it is just a remix of SF64, again…
        The visuals are just bad, it’s ugly at times. I don’t care that a game is hyper realistic or cartoonish or polygonal– just make it pretty and harmonious. And I don’t criticise visuals usually. To be fair I’d need to boot it again and remember it more clearly, but I just don’t feel like playing that game. I’m a huge SF fan, but I’d rather play Adventure than Zero… Guard on the other hand was interesting and funny. Its only flaw is the lack of content. It’s a fun party game too.

• July 3, 2017 at 9:48 am

Just to prove my love of SF and that I’m not just hating. The most elaborate drawing that I ever made was for StarFox,, the original one. http://i.imgur.com/YuEGa9h.png