Alien vs Predator (Arcade) James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / May 22nd, 2017

James and Mike play Alien vs Predator the Arcade game!

Comments

• RMBowie

May 22, 2017 at 5:35 am

Looks like a fun beat ’em up game.

• Don Skiver

May 22, 2017 at 9:16 am

Didn’t you guys listen to the sound effects? It’s got the smart gun sound, the pulse rifle sound… So fucking good! I love this game! It’s in my top 5 favorite beat ’em ups along with D&D Shadow over Mystara. Capcom does a kick ass job with beat ’em ups.

• Weldin Dunn

May 22, 2017 at 3:46 pm

X-Men would be cool. WELCOME TO DIE!

• John Utsi

May 22, 2017 at 6:43 pm

I think Predators (2010) is a very good movie. Nice simple plot with a cool mix of characters. Great action, awesome predators and lots of cheesy one liners. Good stuff!

• Satnav

May 22, 2017 at 8:22 pm

The 2004 AVP film is really mediocre in all respects, but at least I could tell what I was looking at during the fights, unlike the other one.

Predators is a decent enjoyable movie though no masterpiece, but next to AVP it may as well be.

Forget the LOEG movie and focus on the original two volumes of the original Alan Moore comic. 😉

Game looks mindless though has some nice stuff. I think you fight those Marines (a lot of whom apparently aren’t even given guns) because their weyland-yutani chief wants to stop you killing the aliens he wants to study, of course.

• Hanglyman

May 22, 2017 at 9:36 pm

I like how ridiculous this game is. Some anime lady, punching aliens in the face and eating pizzas and roast pigs off the floor! Looks fun.

• May 22, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Alien vs predator 2 the pc game, was incredible.

• May 22, 2017 at 10:54 pm

And, obviously related, Alien Convenant was ok-good. I thought it was a bit better than Prometheus.

• Don Skiver

May 23, 2017 at 2:54 pm

I can’t unhear christian slater in the beginning.

• fanboyfilms

May 23, 2017 at 8:36 pm

The Alien arcade gun game was called, fittingly enough, Alien 3: The Gun. I enjoyed that back in the day.

• fanboyfilms

May 23, 2017 at 8:37 pm

I notice that in this AVP game one of the characters is Maj. Schaefer. Although I don’t think they say it in the movie Predator, Arnold’s character is “Dutch” Schaefer and in the comics he has a big brother Det. Schaefer of the NYPD.

• Dan85

May 24, 2017 at 1:07 am

Why do my comments not show up? Is it an antispam thing because I was too lazy to type something out in full and ctrl+v’d it? Or maybe because I paged back in the browser from the logon screen which screwed up the cookie?

• Cineassacre

May 26, 2017 at 8:09 am

Should rename this show to James & Mike ADD Mondays.

• June 13, 2017 at 6:26 pm