Blue’s Journey (Neo Geo) James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / May 1st, 2017

Comments

• Jynito Syventi

May 1, 2017 at 9:06 am

Nice

• matto80

May 1, 2017 at 10:06 am

It feels like you guys are my old time childhood friends, playing videogames at my house while I do my chores. That’s amazing.

• RichterBelmont

May 1, 2017 at 11:55 am

Nice pick! As you guys talked about in the video, I love seeing these Neo Geo games we never got to play as kids. I’m also a fan of the “hidden gems” type of games on just about any system. Thanks for all your hard work.

• Gunnar Hansen

May 1, 2017 at 3:50 pm

LET’S ALL RAISE OUR VOICES SO THAT MIKE STOPS BEING FULL OF HIMSELF, STOPS FUCKING INTERRUPTING EVERYONE, AND FUCKING STOPS THIS STUPID MIKE MATEI’S ZELDA MINUTE SEGMENT!

• Don Skiver

May 1, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Solid Snake? Might as well be Erect Cock.

• May 2, 2017 at 12:00 am

Check out Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. Which might be a horrible name, but it’s an amazing game. One of my personal favorites. It’s everything you wish that shitty NES game was. It came with certain versions of Metal Gear Solid 3 for PS2 and PS3 which is also a classic.

• May 2, 2017 at 12:13 am

Well I guess that ending is just a choice selection for different endinds.

• Shawn Rasmussen

May 2, 2017 at 3:43 am

What mic(s) are you guys using for these nowadays? There’s absolutely no room sound, it sounds like you’re wearing clip mics, it’s great

• Cineassacre

May 15, 2017 at 2:38 pm

I am angry! Come back another time!

• Jason Marinkovits

May 2, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I’ve been in love with your videos since pretty much day one man. I have always wanted to ask or rather request a game. Growing up my brother and got a hold of a sega Saturn game that was absolutely amazing for its time…Three Dirty Dwarves. It would make for a really awesome mike and James Monday video.

• Joe

May 3, 2017 at 9:30 am

If you guys are concerned about the noise of the controllers, Neo Geo released a more traditional controller alongside the Neo Geo CD that works with the AES as well. It’s actually a great controller that features a neat analog thumb-disc type of input that’s even usable with fighting games. It’s still clicky, but not as noisy as the joysticks. I tend to use it with everything except fighting games.