Four Swords Adventures – James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / April 24th, 2017

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures played by James, Mike, Ryan and Vinny!
James = Purple
Mike = Red
Ryan = Green
Vinny = Blue

Check out Vinesauce ✜ https://www.youtube.com/user/vinesauce

Comments

• April 24, 2017 at 9:27 am

I always wanted to play that, but let’s be honest; you had to be rich to play that. Or japanese where most kids had a gba. I’d really like to see you guys play Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicle, it’s one of the best FF games, it’s an action multiplayer on GC using the gba much like 4swords.

• April 24, 2017 at 9:38 am

I played A link between worlds right away on hard mode and it was the best zelda experience I ever had. I dare say it’s the best zelda game, but they’re mostly all awesome. Breath of the wild is great but not perfect at all as critics label it. Like, there’s not a single cavern.

• April 24, 2017 at 10:05 am

Pronunciation is bs, I’m with Ryan. I’ve always said hill-lian and he-rule. High-rule is just silly to pronunce to me.

• Glaeken

April 24, 2017 at 11:48 am

Actually, it’s probably Hyrulean. Hylian describes the race of Hylians.

• mcineri

April 24, 2017 at 12:57 pm

Hylian –> a person from hyrule
    Hyrulean –> describing the adventure, it will have a “Hyrule” theme or will take place in Hyrule.

• Paulballsftw

April 24, 2017 at 1:43 pm

I had downloaded four swords on my 3DS for free while ago and it still on my system but I don’t think you can get the full version anymore so I hope I don’t delete it. One player can play using two links doing the aventure solo.

• Jabisquar

April 24, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Never liked Zelda.

• Mike Bray

April 24, 2017 at 3:38 pm

I like Phantom Menace.

• Jdbye

April 25, 2017 at 3:04 am

Why do you say it doesn’t work with the GBA SP? It worked fine with mine. Only problem is I can’t charge because the GBA-GC adapter blocks the charging port.

• fonz man

April 25, 2017 at 5:47 am

I can also confirm that it works fine with the GBA SP! I did 2 playthroughs with friends, using three GBS-SP and one original GBA everytime. The original GBA sucks because of the missing backlight 🙁

• fonzman

April 25, 2017 at 6:07 am

Concerning recording .. there still is the possibility to hook up 4 Gamecubes + Gameboy-Player + TV-sets to a 5th main Gamecube, and record the AV-signals of these 4 super-duper-enhanced GBA’s 😀

• beavischrist

April 26, 2017 at 1:36 am

Can we please stop saying the phrase “is a thing”.

• Dan85

April 30, 2017 at 9:41 am

Star Wars 1-3 are better than Disney’s heretical bastardry. Heck, the Holiday Special is better than that trash whose existence I do not acknowledge.

THERE ARE ONLY 6 STAR WARS MOVIES AND THE EU.

• Gunnar Hansen

May 1, 2017 at 3:50 pm

LET’S ALL RAISE OUR VOICES SO THAT MIKE STOPS BEING FULL OF HIMSELF, STOPS FUCKING INTERRUPTING EVERYONE, AND FUCKING STOPS THIS STUPID MIKE MATEI’S ZELDA MINUTE SEGMENT!