Dr. Mario (NES) James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / April 17th, 2017

James and Mike play Dr. Mario for NES!

Twitter Mike https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei

Twitter James https://twitter.com/cinemassacre

Thumbnail by ✜ http://www.maximumpanic.com/

Comments

• Kyle Harmon

April 17, 2017 at 1:44 am

I remember renting this and was horribly disappointed. someone in school told me it was like a platform game and could do all these cool things. alas it nothing more than a mere tetris game a weekend ruined. this same person also telling us there was a Wendy O. Koopa suit and how to get it I started not believe anything he had to say about Mario games after that lol.

• Don Skiver

April 17, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Did “his uncle work for Nintendo” too?
      There’s always one of those damn liar kids on the playground.

Anyways…Dr. Mario is a fun little puzzle game. I had a lot of fun playing it along with Tetris and Yoshi. Though not Yoshi’s cookie. For some reason that one just didn’t click as much for me.

• Kyle Harmon

April 17, 2017 at 3:56 pm

No just some kid who clearly had self esteem issues. kinda like kids I knew who said “i have every Nintendo game”. really? you’re parents don’t love you enough to make sure you take a bath or brush your teeth but enough to buy you every Nintendo game? Yeah I don’t think so

• ssokolow

April 17, 2017 at 3:10 am

OK, either you’re both very tired, talking to each other is making you guys way too distracted, or there’s something in the water where you live which impairs pattern recognition.

You shouldn’t be having that much trouble on Level 3 at Medium speed after even 10 minutes of solid play (let alone however long it was un-edited)… especially if you played the shit out of it as a kid.

• Weldin Dunn

April 17, 2017 at 7:48 am

I could play Dr Mario for hours. I love this game so much.

• April 17, 2017 at 8:36 am

Much déjà vus seeing 2 players play that lol

• Jabisquar

April 17, 2017 at 5:20 pm

The holy shit of games!

• y2j420

April 19, 2017 at 9:05 am

Before anyone clicks that link, it is just a link to some random, crap music.

• Phish Jams

April 18, 2017 at 2:16 am

Level 20? ridiculous

• WillW

April 18, 2017 at 11:26 am

Took me a while to figure out Mike was on the left screen. You should be on the same side as you sit.

• y2j420

April 19, 2017 at 9:07 am

Well they are on the same side as the screen…relative to where they’re sitting.

Mike was to the left of James, and James to the right of Mike…

• Oboyo Jinsaka

April 18, 2017 at 4:39 pm

It’s silly, but I always play this whenever I’m really sick and the concentration helps me to somewhat tune out the pain. There’s a fun minigame version of this in Brain Age on NDS where you can move the half-pills that fall after completing a column if you’re quick enough, forming some pretty crazy combos. Love the video’s title art btw

• April 20, 2017 at 8:08 am

Where’s Boot sy by the way?

• jason mckenna

April 23, 2017 at 11:56 am

Pills fall on the other person side if you get a combo. The bigger the combo the more pills fall on the other side.

I used to be able to do lvl 20 on high speed. With that many viruses you can get crazy combos. My sister hated me.