Use Your Words – James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / April 10th, 2017

James, Mike, Ryan and Vinny play a fill-in-the-blank party game called Use Your Words! Check out VineSauce here https://www.youtube.com/user/vinesauce

Get Use Your Words here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/521350/

Comments

• Andrew Kiewel

April 10, 2017 at 7:33 am

I laughed a lot watching this! James and Mike Mondays brings that feeling of hanging out with your buddies on the couch, playing games, being goofy and having fun in a relaxed environment. This video totally conveys that. I’d be in support of more videos like this and I think other people would be too.

• ssokolow

April 11, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Agreed.

Smiling makes people around you more likely to smile… but sitting in on you guys having so much fun in a party game brightens even the gloomiest day.

• Butters Stotch

April 10, 2017 at 8:37 am

There’s a Boogerman poster in the background! Play Boogerman please, a pick and flick adventure for the whole disgusting family.
    But Use Your Words definitely looks like a fun party game. Kinda like a Cards Against Humanity but where you actually write the answers, thus retaining a bit of your humanity. Good stuff.

• April 10, 2017 at 9:24 am

So who is filming? :O

• April 10, 2017 at 9:26 am

That movie, it’s Jack Frost. I remember it from mst3k

• April 10, 2017 at 9:38 am

You should really play Game & Wario on wiiu.

• Roger hauan

April 10, 2017 at 10:09 am

On the scene where that guy has his tie stuck in the meat grinder, i was waiting for anyone to answer “Tiefighter” 😛

• Jabisquar

April 10, 2017 at 1:23 pm

This is sensational! I remember playing a game like this at drunk parties back in the 90’s.

• April 10, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Looks like fun. It looks like the perfect excuse to smoke a shitload of weed. Not that you need an excuse for that. 😛

• The Kaleidoscopic God

April 10, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Please consider your fans (of which there are hundreds of thousands) and properly disclose your affiliations next time. It’s okay to advertise. Just be honest about it.

• ssokolow

April 11, 2017 at 4:27 pm

James, there’s actually a French term for that “Dammit. I should have said that!” moment which is slowly becoming know in English to describe that… “L’esprit d’escalier” (Literally “staircase wit”). (pronounced “less-pree dess-cal-yay”, if I remember correctly.)

It refers to the idea of coming up with the perfect response just as you’ve irrevocably left the party.

• Anthony33

April 19, 2017 at 1:54 am

Oh man, I laughed my ass off watching this. Hope you guys get to bring guests a little more often, because this was great.