Batman Returns (SNES) Mike & Ryan

Mike Matei / April 8th, 2017

Mike and Ryan play Batman Returns for SNES

Comments

• April 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Yesss. I love that game!

• April 8, 2017 at 11:21 pm

I agree, Tim Burton movies haven’t been very good lately. But also, Burton didn’t write or design anything in some of our favorite ‘tim burton’ movies. I remember discovering much later about test tubes.

• King Kung Fu

April 8, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Hilarious video guys. Its like you have Edward Nigmas mind reader from Batman Forever directly plugged into my head.

• April 9, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Batman The Animated Series was based on the style created by Tim Burton. They even pulled the Danny Elfman score from it.

• April 9, 2017 at 1:18 pm

This was the era of the Dark Knight Returns and Year One. Those were the influencing comics.

• The Wicker Man

April 9, 2017 at 8:31 pm

The Tim Burton Batman movies are still my faves.

• scronan

April 11, 2017 at 12:23 pm

Chainsaw to the DICK! 🙂

Whoops, wrong game. Great review guys. ^_^

• Sophie

April 13, 2017 at 12:32 am

Can you play the Megadrive / Genesis Batman Returns? I prefer it to this. Or better yet, the Sega CD updated version with the Batmobile and Batboat levels added? I’ve never played that version but it looks good

• Cineassacre

April 23, 2017 at 8:11 pm

There are no Mario games with Batman but there is a Shinobi game with Batman & Spider-Man & also Sonic games with Batman.

• Jabisquar

April 24, 2017 at 12:29 pm

I remember when this game came out, i thought it was the best.

• PedgeJameson

May 30, 2017 at 6:48 am

Man you almost gave me a ruptured lung at Batman Tennis LMFAO.

And I would say Batman and Catwoman are more like the Doctor and Missy in Doctor WHO at the moment. A more frenemy vibe. Unless they have tried adding sexual tension back to them. I didn’t get into the new 52 or any of that.

• PedgeJameson

May 30, 2017 at 6:52 am

Whoah the SEGA version not only has no color and boring enemies, but you cant do the driving missions unless you bought the SEGA CD version. And this port had much better music, if we could only hear it big mouths. 😛