Castlevania: Bloodlines – Full Playthrough

Mike Matei / March 29th, 2017

Full playthrough of Castlevania: Bloodlines for Sega Genesis. This playthrough was recorded March 28th, 2017 by Mike Matei. Developed by Konami, Castlevania: Bloodlines is one of my favorite Sega Genesis games. It has an excellent soundtrack composed by Michiru Yamane (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night) which gives it an appropriately styled atmosphere.

Twitter Mike ✜ https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei

Comments

• michael marien

March 29, 2017 at 4:08 am

wait a fuking min you guys neeed to play tecmo wrestling best music and it has a wrestler named dr gildo who my sister would always rename dr dildo its a classic

• michael marien

March 29, 2017 at 4:12 am

oh she was so fucking good at that game i came home from school one day she mastered the fucking moves with the power glove…. SHES BAD

• michael marien

March 29, 2017 at 4:18 am

and also mike i am waiting for a god damn denver the last dinosaur remake i saw a preview for monster trucks int he movie theaater like last year thought it was denver i was like yeahahhhh oh what the fuck is this shit in the thearter

• March 29, 2017 at 7:09 am

Oh… I’ll have tocome back to this video later as I always wanted to play that Castlevania. And Michiru Yamane is awesome, she’s one of my favorite composer.

• March 29, 2017 at 9:05 am

That new intro was awesome. You should do a playthrough of Rondo of Blood sometime. I think it’s one of the best Castlevania games. It’s probably my personal favorite of the series.

• frostare

March 29, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Wow, this game’s amazing! Specially that Tower of Pisa level. Thanks for showing it, Mike!
    If you’re gonna have a Top Ten “stoners” you gotta have Talus from Zelda and Rockbombs from Dragon Quest/Warrior… or the Golems.

• Jabisquar

March 29, 2017 at 2:48 pm

All Castlevania titles are at least good. One of the best franchises in the history of games!

• Jynito Syventi

March 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Have you played the Castlevania games on GBA?

• Don Skiver

March 29, 2017 at 8:04 pm

What turns me off about the genesis is the sound. The sound is complete garbage compared to the SNES. There are a handful of games that have awesome soundtracks on genesis, but they were genesis exclusive games MADE for that system. (Ecco the Dolphin, Sonic the Hedgehog comes to mind).

The colors on the genesis are good. I don’t have an issue with the graphics, it’s just the sound.

• March 30, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Try to play Tur Lies for Genesis.

• Hanglyman

March 30, 2017 at 11:47 pm

That was pretty amazing. I’ve mostly played Castlevania post-Symphony of the Night, so I was a bit surprised to see all the stages outside of the castle. I think Portrait of Ruin did that a little, but it’s a lot more pronounced here. The Tower of Pisa level was incredibly creepy and trippy, and Versailles was pretty great too- that pillar/face illusion miniboss was very creative.

• MisterE

March 31, 2017 at 1:00 am

post symphony games just aren’t even the same thing, and imo barely qualify as castlevania games.

• MisterE