AVGN X2 / Board James Blu-rays on Amazon!

James / March 13th, 2017

Two new Blu-rays are now for sale on Amazon.com. There’s no region coding. They should play, and ship to anywhere in the world.

Angry Video Game Nerd (Volume X2)
Two DUAL LAYER discs containing episodes 101-114, plus bonus content. This is when the series switched to HD. Stay tuned for Volume X3 this year. See full list of what episodes are on which blu-rays/ DVDs here.

Board James (Complete Series)
For years, Board James has been out of stock. But now it’s finally back, and this time, it’s up-to-date with every episode! Also, there’s lots of commentaries, Outtakes and Making Of extras. ONE DISC. (THE PAGE ON AMAZON IS WRONG. ALL THE CONTENT IS ON ONE DISC.)

Comments

• TonyZi

March 13, 2017 at 11:44 am

Hmm..ok, I understand that the AVGN X1 blu-ray was 50 USD but I was expecting this one would’ve cost max 39.99 USD. Board James is a good price though. Is there a combo discount coming?

• Simon

March 13, 2017 at 4:19 pm

I agree, I’ll pick up X2 one day I’m sure, but $50 seems a lot for only 14 episodes. As you say Board James is a good price point, especially for the whole series and all the content.

• Mac Tonight

March 13, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Yep, bought both of these a couple of nights ago. I also noticed Game Sack volume 2 is also on Amazon, all released by screenwave media.

The Avgn X2 blu-ray seems expensive but there are literally hours of extras to watch to make up for the high price, looking forward to watching Board James.

I hope we see a best of James and Mike volume 2 blu-ray someday as well 🙂

• March 13, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Just picked up the Board James Bluray. I hope that season 2 comes to dvd as well for i have the original Board James dvd.

• March 15, 2017 at 8:44 am

Do you plan to release your older Cinemassacre films(The Deader The Better, Legend of the Blue Hole/The Head Incident, Cinematic Atrositieas) on Blu-ray in the future?

• March 15, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Will Board James season two be getting a stand alone release? Already have season one

• Don Skiver

March 16, 2017 at 11:32 am

Sigh.

The only thing I’m curious about is whether these are the original episodes or the newly edited episodes that remove any movie clips (for example, see the Rambo review).

• Simon

March 16, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I don’t think I’ve seen the Rambo review with movie clips, is that available anywhere?

The Back to the Future review is much funnier with the clips inserted in (not that its UNFUNNY without, just with them its better).

• March 17, 2017 at 10:31 am

In newer episodes he’s done little to no movie clips so it should be an issue.

• March 17, 2017 at 10:42 am

I’m hoping for the AVGN season 10 dvd. With more convention Q & A and maybe the Nostalgia critic feud saga.

• Simon

March 24, 2017 at 6:56 pm

That would be cool if the NC feud could be included, maybe as an extra on X3?

• March 25, 2017 at 10:16 am

X3 and vol/season 10 DVD.Always loved the special features.

• March 24, 2017 at 7:03 pm

What’s the go with your movie I ordered it like 3 weeks ago and never received it. Wtf do u advertise items that are not available. You web happy to take my mony. So y not send me what I ordered