Power Rangers (Game Gear) Mike & Ryan

Mike Matei / March 4th, 2017

Mike and Ryan play Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for Game Gear!

Comments

• gone with the vint

March 4, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Ahhh, good ol’ Game Gear days… although I really never cared for Power Rangers, it looks like a fun game. Best from Germany!

• kenny jones

March 4, 2017 at 5:03 pm

it was definitely a good game. But the best power rangers game is “power rangers the movie” for gensis. It’s a co=op beat em up that has almost everything u could want in a power rangers game. Like i could still play it today with friends 9/10

• edVicious

March 4, 2017 at 8:20 pm

This is awesome, Ryan!
    I don’t even give a damn ’bout soccer (or football, as we call it in Europe) usually. But seeing one of my country’s No. 1 clubs on your chest just made me register an account.

• Satnav

March 5, 2017 at 1:56 am

Hey guys, if you can, check out the script Max Landis did for the new Rangers movie that was rejected–it’s up now as a pdf on google docs I think. It had some flaws, but was pretty interesting and had a nice goofy tone to it, and I could see it working as a movie better than what the current one looks. They even had some concept art for Rita that was freakish yet cool–took some inspiration from the Alien queen…

• March 5, 2017 at 2:35 am

I’d like to seen another pat the NES punk video with mother fucking mike =)

• Pablo1989

March 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

GO GO POWER MIKE & RYAN 😀 I mean RANGERS.

• maniac_3_2000

March 5, 2017 at 10:35 am

I wanted to make sure you guys have seen this.

i just got mine the other day and its pretty nice, i assume with hdmi you guys could now record using this adapter if you own a retron 5

• Don Skiver

March 7, 2017 at 4:06 am

You know what I want to see?? A 5 o 6 man Mighty Morphin arcade game beat’em up in the same vein as X-Men or Shadow over Mystara or any of those kick ass multiplayer beat’em ups. It’ll always have some twats camping on the Red/Green rangers, but whatever. Then there’s stages where you’re in your individual zords, and then it’s megazord time. I haven’t figured out who gets to control the megazord, or if each other player controls a certain part of the weaponry and then one player controls movement.

THATS WHAT I WANT TO SEE!!

• stephen mccord

March 10, 2017 at 6:39 am

Super Sentai is produced by Toei.

The order of the mighty Morphin arcs were
    Mighty Morphin power rangers
    Mighty Morphin alien rangers
    Power rangers Zeo
    Power rangers turbo

Then the rest as followed
    In space