Super Mario World (SNES) Mike & Ryan

Mike Matei / February 11th, 2017

Mike and Ryan play Super Mario World for SNES!

Comments

• gone with the vint

February 11, 2017 at 5:08 pm

This game was the shit when it came out in back in the days… Your video brings back a lot of memories, so than you very much!!!
    Best from Germany!!

• February 11, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Of course popularity will change. You guys play with your hands, it’s like a baby’s toy!

• February 11, 2017 at 7:28 pm

I guess I’m a Trekkie for immediately recognizing Gowron. Also, it IS a crashed ship from mario 3, you even get the weird ‘?’ balloon at the end of the stage like in Mario 3.

• Paulballsftw

February 11, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Nice Super Mario World. I remember waiting to get this game and seeing it on display at a Toy Works in town and I loved buying my Nintendo and Super Nintendo games there. Seeing it on display and seeing background scrolling was amazing. I loved the colors too. I can’t believe you sold your NES games and NES. I never even thought about selling my systems and games until the PS1 and PS2 cause I felt like I wouldn’t miss those that much. I still never understood the football theme with the feild goal post thing and the football dudes.

• Don Skiver

February 11, 2017 at 8:58 pm

That’s the nature of bubbles. People are trying to get rich quick by buying games cheap and flipping them for profit. Eventually, the hardcore collectors, (the people who want these games no matter what) will get the games they want and stop buying. Prices will get too high for casual collectors and they’ll stop buying. People will start liquidating inventory at low prices just to make room for more profitable inventory (such as different games or an entirely new fad). That’s what it means for the bubble to “pop”.

• February 12, 2017 at 1:08 am

Hmmm 😉

• Max-Olivier Michel

February 12, 2017 at 1:14 am

You guys are so funny. I was doing my exercices and each time you laughed together, I was laughing also with you guys! rofl

• February 12, 2017 at 1:01 pm

One of the best games ever. I know this game like the back of my hand. It might be a little on the easy side but hey, so is Mega Man 2.

• February 12, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Hey, big fan of what you all do on this site! Just had to say as far as star wars lore, from what I know playing swtor and reading into it’s lore, a jedi ‘or sith’ doesn’t have to have force sensitive parents to use the force.. Hope that helps!

• Satnav

February 13, 2017 at 12:14 am

Honestly, I doubt there’ll be much demand for retro games like this in 40 years, if that’s what you guys were talking about, given that most kids these days have no real nostalgia for the NES/SNES stuff, and I’m not even sure if the games/consoles will even be functional by then. Emulation like Virtual Console will probably be the only feasible option.

• February 13, 2017 at 1:33 am

The sega geneses had a feature that you could plug a game into and it would change the game. It was the game for sonic and knuckles. you could play as knucks through 1 and 2 and other games like beavis and butthead and others would be different too.

• February 13, 2017 at 2:39 am

My theory is that Rey is Han Solo’s and Princess Leia other child.

• February 13, 2017 at 3:55 pm

I just had to comment because I was just playing this with my four-year-old son, who loves it as much as I do. It’s amazing how my cartridge, which I got probably in 1991, still has my saved games on it from then. Also – I can relate to your story about selling your NES and games to get an SNES. I, too, had to sell several games to convince my parents to let me get a Genesis, then in turn sold that for my SNES (which I luckily still have)! Keep up the great work, guys!

• February 14, 2017 at 3:44 am

I sold almost all my TMNT figures at a flea market with my grandparents, $2 each with the accessories and the info cards, in order to buy an SNES in 1993. I will never forget how happy that kid who bought the Rat King off me was because I had the crossbow and grappling hook.

• Fred . Fuchs

February 14, 2017 at 10:43 am

Luigi is in Yoshi’s Island, he’s the one you have to rescue.
    Anyway, great video, I laughed several times. I love Ryan, keep making many videos with him.

• February 17, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Guys,Try to play Rush`n`Attack -NEs or Clay fighter -N64.