NARC (Arcade) James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / February 6th, 2017

Thumbnail by http://www.maximumpanic.com/

Comments

• February 6, 2017 at 2:09 am

De bon souvenirs avec Simon. Aw, you guys didn’t show the hilarious end highscore calculation just going on forever.

• Fred . Fuchs

February 6, 2017 at 10:08 am

If you want the best boss in videogame history, you should fight the Great Mighty Poo in Conker’s Bad Fur Day. I’m surprised you still haven’t done a video about this game. You should do an AVGN episode or a multi-part J&MM.

• February 6, 2017 at 12:23 pm

Video games all about Killing? Maybe back then. In 2005 for the Nintendo DS and its nifty touch screen the Made Trauma center : under the knife. In this game you play as a surgeon Saving people instead of killing them. It would be fun just to hear Mike scream “Dammit Jim I’m a doctor!” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauma_Center_(series)

• juggernautakira

February 6, 2017 at 6:28 pm

I absolutely loved this game. This, THIS was my favorite arcade game until Mortal Kombat. Always took $10 to beat.

You guys were frustrating the shit out of me though. I busted a shit ton of the enemies, always blew up the lab, always blew up the choppers, and now I want to play again. Haha

• GoneTomorrow

February 6, 2017 at 8:51 pm

I remember this game well from the arcade. In the 80s I recall being blown away by the quality of the graphics and considered them the best of any game at the time. However, I always found the gameplay to be repetitive.

• heyitsadam

February 6, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Where do you get this game? What system is it being played on?

• February 7, 2017 at 7:57 pm

This game was amazing….one of the top Arcade games ever….

• February 7, 2017 at 8:00 pm

if i remember right you get more points busting people but its way harder to do and have a bigger chance of dying right there … i never did much either because youd end up wasting more money then you needed

• charles klempay

February 11, 2017 at 3:04 pm

My buddy worked for a Namco distributor back in the 90’s and his boss gave him this arcade cabinet game, we spent many hours in his garage playing this that summer, was fun to finally be able to beat it and not have to waste shit tons of quarters!

• Internoob

February 11, 2017 at 6:37 pm

“Police would not be shooting people up like this.”

Not been keeping up with the news Mike?