Sonic 2 (Part 2) James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / January 23rd, 2017

James and Mike continue playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Sega Genesis

Comments

• gone with the vint

January 23, 2017 at 9:08 am

great game, and always fun to watch you guys! best from Germany!

• Fred . Fuchs

January 23, 2017 at 10:44 am

You should play Ristar on Genesis, it’s from the same developers and even the style is similar to Sonic.

• January 23, 2017 at 11:38 am

I love this game and glad you guys appreciate it, but you ask what’s the benefit of the special stages????? COME ON!! That’s how you unlock Super Sonic!!

• NashKnight

January 23, 2017 at 2:46 pm

The ending sucked because that ISN’T the real (good) ending. Seriously, how can you not know about Chaos Emeralds and Super Sonic??

• January 23, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Next time you review Sonic 3 (finally!), notice that Michael Jackson had his influence on the soundtrack. Some sources tell that mj himself composed the whole OST. Google.

• Austin Dolo

January 23, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Play the split screen mode!

• January 23, 2017 at 6:52 pm

Sweet Video, you guys should try another play through sometime and collect all the Chaos Emeralds from the bonus stages. Then you can get the secret ending with Super Sonic 🙂

• January 23, 2017 at 8:01 pm

I love to see a ‘The Three Stooges’ review keep up the good work guys

• Rub her ducky

January 23, 2017 at 9:24 pm

If you play sonic 3, you HAVE to lock it on with Sonic & Knuckles!

• January 23, 2017 at 11:42 pm

C’mon, Sonic Boom isn’t that bad. At least it’s a perfectly playable game unlike Sonic 06 early access garbage. And it’s got killer co-op which is pretty rare.

• mikeanmike

January 24, 2017 at 1:53 am

No matter what you always play doomsday Zone with NO rings lol. Sucks.

• Tross

January 24, 2017 at 2:03 am

Man, this vid made me feel nostalgic and wish I were still a Sonic fan. Maybe I still am in a universe where the comics weren’t rebooted.

• January 24, 2017 at 5:12 am

Great review guys, I enjoyed it. I have a request for another review or playtrough, it`s a game I`m currentlt playing and one of my favourate games of all time: Batman Arkham knight for ps4. Could you please do a review or livestream of it? Have a good one!

• January 24, 2017 at 5:17 am

Also I`m one of your biggest fans from the beginning. I watched every single video on cinemassacre and the youtube channel. I can only say keep up the good work!!

• January 24, 2017 at 8:36 am

Blegh, I hate Seth Rogan

• January 24, 2017 at 9:22 am

Great video as always guys, although I noticed the sound seemed to be off sync at times. Also, the video going corrupted momentarily (that green part) might be a sign of your storage medium going bad.

• Manos

January 24, 2017 at 9:30 am

You should play Sonic 3 locked on with Sonic & Knuckles if you guys decide to play Sonic 3. Also, the Sonic 3 ending credits sounds a lot like one of Michael Jackson’s songs if you end up just playing Sonic 3.

• Paulballsftw

January 24, 2017 at 6:47 pm

They should of had a way to spawn tail faster if you push a button. They should of had it that you can push a button to spawn right where sonic is fast. What were they thinking/??

• mountanias

January 25, 2017 at 8:12 pm

You guys shoud play the sonic.exe games. Maybe james could do an AVGN episode about those games. They are really weird…

• January 27, 2017 at 11:29 pm

One of your “favorite game” yet you seem to know so little about it.