Fatal Fury Special (Neo Geo) James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / December 26th, 2016

Fatal Fury: King of Fighters – James & Mike Mondays
Special Guest Nathan Barnatt https://www.youtube.com/user/nathanjbarnatt

Comments

• December 26, 2016 at 3:33 am

i had this on snes, most of the specials are pretty much like street fighter moves.

• December 26, 2016 at 5:42 am

I remember Geese to be the most annoying and hard. But it was Capcom vs Snk.. I think.

• Chris Day

December 26, 2016 at 9:03 am

You guys must have filmed this a few months back. As always, keith is keith – and thats a fun time right there.

• December 26, 2016 at 10:39 pm

He makes me think of Ernest.

• Chris Day

December 27, 2016 at 8:22 am

I’m certain he’d love that comment if he saw it. Ernest was just the best.

• fran alvarez

December 27, 2016 at 8:12 am

bye bye cinemassacre. you should change the name to cineapicardy. I konw people like him, but for me, hes just doesn’t mach here.
    Remember Nicholson in batman? he steal the show because he has so good in the role, it just happend. but this apicardi FORCES you and the show to be “steal” screaming real bullshit and interupting others talking.
    As i said, bye bye and good luck. It was really nice. Thanks for all the good videos and moments

• Butters Stotch

December 27, 2016 at 8:20 am

Ok then.

Seems like they’re having a fun time together so you just have to trust their guest decisions. I for one welcome new faces knowing that the core team isn’t likely to go anywhere soon.

• joysynthesis

December 28, 2016 at 3:59 am

So I guess Nathan Barnatt is just going to be in all the videos now, huh? I was initially okay with it I guess, because I thought it was going to be a one-time guest star or something… but at this point I’m just done. I can’t sit through more than a minute of any video with him. I’m not going to bother even hitting play on any episodes with him in the future.

James and Mike, I’ve been a fan since 2007. I don’t mean to be a dick. I love you guys, but I’m taking a hiatus from cinemassacre until you stop having Barnatt on.

• bergotron

December 28, 2016 at 10:49 am

Ugh. Another video with that mongoloid from the crappy Christmas AVGN episode? Who is that asshole, and why do you have him around? He is an idiot.

• bergotron

December 28, 2016 at 10:56 am

And you already have one person around who is obviously quite dumb and acts like an asshat. His name is Mike. No reason to add more people of his persuasion to the mix.

• December 31, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Mike is such a cheap player …. jump in, leg sweep x5 repeat. That’s the kind of play that would have gotten your bike stolen and your ass beat.