McKids (NES) Part 1 – Mike & Bootsy

Mike Matei / December 14th, 2016

Mike and Bootsy play McKids (NES) Part 1 of 2

Comments

• Jimmy Reed

December 14, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Really funny. Can’t wait for lava stage! “Beaver Slayer”…..opening for Cunt Thrust

• Weldin Dunn

December 14, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Zelda II avgn reference!

• December 14, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Great Video! My favorites are when you make a complete run through a game, especially if it is challenging. I would pay good money for a 2/3 part Holy Diver video!

• The Kaleidoscopic God

December 14, 2016 at 8:47 pm

I’d love to see you play Bucky O’Hare! It’s one of about 10 NES games I grew up with and it remains a favorite, but people don’t seem to talk about it much.

• Weldin Dunn

December 14, 2016 at 9:20 pm

In the commercial it didn’t sound like “Food, Folks, and Fun”. It sounded like “Food, Fucks, and Fun”.

• Hanglyman

December 15, 2016 at 2:07 am

You forgot the short-lived “I’d hit it” slogan, where they accidentally implied that a guy wanted to fuck a cheeseburger.

• Tross

December 15, 2016 at 2:11 am

I remember McDonald’s had the slogan “We Love to Make You Smile” around the early 2000s, which was then replaced with “I’m Lovin’ It”, but those are the only two I know. I’m younger than you guys though. I do remember the other characters, who seemed to just disappear after the 90s. Well, I remember Grimmace, Birdy and the Hamburgler at least. I was especially fond of the Hamburgler growing up. Whatever happened to them?

• MrCredibility

December 15, 2016 at 7:18 am

I laughed at the Grimace impression, Mike’s right it’s damn good! It sounds a little like Goofy, I’d like to hear Bootsy do that voice!

• Senna4ever

December 15, 2016 at 7:58 am

“The only bad thing about this game is that its a Mario 3 clone, but is that a bad thing?”

What?

• NashKnight

December 15, 2016 at 11:07 am

I used to play the hell out of the PC version of the game. I loved it a lot until I got to the last levels where I just couldn’t find all the cards. I’m from Serbia where MacDonald’s wasn’t such a big deal at the time so I didn’t even get that the game is a commercial. Also, I haven’t played SMB3 at the time so I didn’t know it was a rip off.

• December 15, 2016 at 12:23 pm

McDonalds Pizza!

• skwij

December 15, 2016 at 4:11 pm

I remember ‘the good time, the great taste of McDonald’s.’
    I’ve never played this one, and it looks interesting. Thanks for the video!

• hyper

December 16, 2016 at 1:02 am

This video made me go to McDonalds for dinner…

• December 16, 2016 at 3:59 am

Am I the only one who remember ‘Do you believe in ma-gic!’ ? lol

• Joseph Muhleisen

December 17, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Best thing in this video is Mike saying, “They like to change the formula.” and Bootsy’s follow up with, “It’s funny how you said formula instead of recipe because McDonald’s food is like a science experiment.” Also, McDonald’s should really pay you guys for all the advertising this video contained. 😛

• Cineassacre

December 20, 2016 at 7:53 am

Check out Bootsy playing as a black guy while wearing a Public Enemy shirt.