Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers (NES) Mike & Ryan

Mike Matei / November 18th, 2016

Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers (NES) Mike & Ryan

Comments

• DMM_poo

November 18, 2016 at 6:37 pm

I bought this game a few years ago. I haven’t been able to get into it like the other Disney Capcom games like Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck.

• Allen Lucas

November 18, 2016 at 10:04 pm

Pat and Ian did a Completely Unnecessary Let’s Play on this some time ago, but you guys did it much better than they ever tried!

• November 19, 2016 at 1:01 am

Great episode again Try ; Little Nemo – The Dream Master.

• November 19, 2016 at 4:24 am

Great recommendation! Mike should try this one with Bootsy, because it´s a hard game, as far as I remember.

• bud

November 19, 2016 at 5:28 am

CH-CH-CH-CHIP AND DALE…RESCUE RANGERS!

• Paulballsftw

November 19, 2016 at 11:36 am

You’re right the reason I sucked as a kid is because I wasn’t patient enough to wait and I just went at things over and over until I was sick of failing. lol I just needed patience and I would of beat all games. I just gave up too much because I didn’t want to waste time but really games back then weren’t that long to beat compared to the games now. People are wasting so much time these days but they don’t seem to care cause people now have nothing to do outside or anything else to do. Back when I was a kid we did so much after school in just the 4 hours we had before going home. I think now that whole 4 hours is all used up by video games. lol Crazy to think about that.

• Paulballsftw

November 19, 2016 at 11:50 am

After school I would be playing some kickball or 2 hand touch football with friends, watched tv, we rode our bikes, played some video games plus some other things all in the few hours we had before we went home to go to bed. Felt like time was going by slower but we just didn’t have too many time consuming devices then or games that just take hours for single play. I been thinking a lot about this lately. I know when we get older we don’t have much energy to do a lot in less time or we are but only at work and then we stick with one thing the rest of the night. I may just stick with classic gaming. Kids now will never know how we only had 1 hour to play video games sometimes and in that hour we would play a bit of 3-4 games and maybe beating them or getting really far. I remember living ten mins down the road from work and on my hour lunch break I would go home grab something to eat and play a few games on the SNES or NES before going back to work. lol

• Hanglyman

November 19, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Kind of weird that Fat Cat is huge, but there are apparently chipmunk-sized gators and kangaroos running around.

• Len Hobbel

November 20, 2016 at 8:21 am

I was all grown up when the NES came out and never played this game owned a lot of NES but this was one I just went nah

I didnt watch much 1980s TV since I was in training all of the 1980s… such as life goes… GAME ON!

• Rubizon

November 20, 2016 at 11:55 am

As a reader, I value your contribution to this comment section very forgettable. For exempel, I do not care about you, anonymous guy, training in the 80’s … Its like me telling how much bread I ate today. And that’s telling a lot.

• November 21, 2016 at 2:53 pm

I loved this game as a kid. I remember when my parents bought it for me I was so excited!

• Claudio Paola

November 21, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Great one. I love the Mike and Ry-guy videos!