Lumberjack Man (2015) Monster Madness X #24

Mike Matei / October 24th, 2016

Lumberjack Man (2015) Monster Madness X #24

Comments

• DMM_poo

October 24, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Summer Camp movies are my favorite. Even non-horror camp movies are awesome. I guess maybe it’s because I never had a fun summer camp experience. This one looks entertaining enough.

• Allen Lucas

October 24, 2016 at 1:34 pm

The recent clown sightings around the country was supposedly some sort of viral marketing campaign for the upcoming remake of Stephen King’s It. Either that or last weekend’s Madea Halloween film if that’s to be believed.

• Weldin Dunn

October 24, 2016 at 3:50 pm

The animated scenes remind me of the backstory animated scene from Kill Bill.

• Joker83

October 24, 2016 at 4:18 pm

I am a fan of Mysterious Packages like that 😉

Hope it was fun

• bud

October 24, 2016 at 5:58 pm

The f1rst Modern Mondays movie I never even heard of.
    Only one left to go, I guess.

• bud

October 25, 2016 at 3:46 am

This was a really cool review, along with all the marketing materials you showed off.
      I ended up watching the movie tonight. While it’s nothing special, I don’t regret seeing it.
      I really really urge you to see The Greasy Strangler, James. It’s a WTF movie for the ages. I’m going to keep bringing it up until you’ve seen it and report back. 😛

• Gaz Partington

October 24, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Reminds me a little of “Tucker & Dale vs. Evil”. I wouldn’t be surprised if that features in a future Monster Madness. Really fun movie.

• Larry Hood

October 24, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Almost over 🙁

• greedo

October 24, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Must say, this is the most interesting setup to a MM episode that I’ve ever seen. And the longest. 🙂

• danblukk

October 24, 2016 at 7:56 pm

Please review Adam Chaplin, one of the craziest horror films I ever saw.

• Erwinator

October 24, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Teater City and Hotel Inferno too 🙂 only Olaf Ittenbach can top Necrostorm, I guess. (or..Nishimura?)

• Pablo1989

October 24, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Pancakes?
    Lumberjack?

Canada eh?

• Velocium

October 24, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Hey, Mike. I suggested Zombies Ate My Neighbors. I re-recommend it again for this year. Only this time, if possible, play the game on a wii. If you can remember, the wii had the save option. That makes the game more bearable to play and beat Hey, Mike. I suggested Zombies Ate My Neighbors. I re-recommend it again for this year. Only this time, if possible, play the game on a wii. If you can remember, the wii had the save option. That makes the game more bearable to play and beat the game. game. My login name is Velo on Cinemassacre. Com.

• Velocium

October 24, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Typo, man.
      Sorry. Lol

• October 24, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Well i know what i;m finding right now to put on 😀 Lovely my horror spoofs and comedy movies.

• October 24, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Ohh this looks intersting, let’s look at the Wikipedia page…
    Wait, wait, it has Brina Palencia and Christopher Sabat in it?
    Thank you Cinemassacre for bringing this to my attention, a have something to add to my “Must Watch” list now.

• fcabanski

October 24, 2016 at 11:05 pm

That’s some clever marketing material.

• Ras

October 25, 2016 at 3:59 am

Somebody sent you Hamlet and toilet paper? I would have substituted the TP for pantyhose. Ham and L’eggs!

It’s probably too late since this is the last MM, but you really ought to check out and comment on Andy Warhol’s (really, Paul Morrissey’s) Blood for Dracula. That would make a great WTF Wednesday entry. Plenty of blood and chopped-off limbs.

• bud

October 25, 2016 at 4:21 am

I really want to know the story behind Hamlet and toilet paper.
      It’s a mystery for the ages.

• TagaZok

October 27, 2016 at 9:15 pm

shitty book … I meaning you read this when you go for a #2 on the toilet..

• October 25, 2016 at 12:52 pm

where’s today’s episode? a late upload?. also it’s labeled as 2015…

• Alex Row

October 25, 2016 at 3:34 pm

This is a very silly movie. The animated sequence is probably my favourite part it’s quite well done.

• The Wicker Man

October 25, 2016 at 9:55 pm

When James started laughing his tits off at the photos I thought, ‘Are those Bigfoot pictures?!’, and then he mentioned it so i’m glad it wasn’t just me!
    But when someone talks about a film and says there are “Boobs, boobs and more boobs” combined with “Blood, blood and more blood”, it’s something i’ll watch. lol

• TagaZok

October 27, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Am I going to see this movie for the boobs or the blood?? LOL

• TagaZok

October 27, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Seriously slasher movie are good or bad ans in the 90’s and early 2000 they made a lot of those … Maybe i’ll check it when I’m in the mood thx james

• skwij

October 28, 2016 at 4:09 am

This looks like it was fun to watch and receive promotions for. It’s cool that you reviewed this movie to promote something new. Thanks!