Monster Party (NES) James & Mike Mondays

Mike Matei / October 17th, 2016

Comments

• tuknrolle

October 17, 2016 at 2:49 am

This looks like a fun and challenging game!

• frostare

October 17, 2016 at 2:59 am

Wow, this looks like a dream come true: An action platformer with monsters as wacky as the ones from Dragon Quest; even Bert looks like a Sculpture Vulture… or those guys from Zelda 2.

• Internoob

October 17, 2016 at 3:00 am

Great video guys. Game looked fun too. Seems like a goofy fun platformer. Kinda sucks you guys didn’t just play through the whole thing. The previous two halloween episodes were each really long, why only 11 minutes for this one? ๐Ÿ˜ก

• October 17, 2016 at 4:49 am

Wow, did Mike had black coffee that day xD
    I wish someone right now in the world recognize that cartridge on which they’ve written Hitchcock

• TheFreakMachine

October 17, 2016 at 5:16 am

THIS FUCKING GAME!

• stephen mccord

October 17, 2016 at 5:57 am

I am going to keep this up until it is played. Terrordrome. Play it. I is free to download for PC best game for Halloween. Make sure you read how to do the fatalities because some are pretty good.

• bud

October 17, 2016 at 6:22 am

The NES cover art looks promising…do I really want to ruin it by viewing the gameplay footage? ๐Ÿ˜›

• NashKnight

October 17, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Jontron did an awesome review of this game, you should really check it out

• October 17, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Man, Iยดve been waiting for this video a long time and it was worthwhile! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks guys, I enjoyed watching you playing this game!
    Perfect for Halloween, right?!

• October 17, 2016 at 8:06 pm

SLENDER THE ARRIVAL! PLAY IT ALREADY. SCARY AS HELL

• Dan85

October 17, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Halloween games and no 5 Nights at Freddys? You guys might be the only ones on the Internet to not get into that series. Or at least mock everyone else who does.

• Phoenix7786

October 18, 2016 at 2:29 am

Hey is the sound of the game way off sync or just me?

• Anthony33

October 18, 2016 at 4:55 am

This game looks pretty fun. Can’t wait to add a copy to my NES collection.

• skwij

October 18, 2016 at 6:30 am

I was hoping you guys would get to this one. I rented it once and beat it. It’s challenging and fun. I’d forgotten how goofy and weird some of the monsters are. God willing, you can finish it someday. Thanks, guys!

• October 18, 2016 at 8:28 pm

You guys need to research the japanese prototype of Monster Party. If you ever wondered why it looks so weird, its because the prototype was changed severely to what it looks like now. Its a crying shame because the bosses are classic monsters like the mummy, the cat is actually a mowguai (spell that right?), Jason, the elephant man, creature from the black lagoon and many others including the plant from little shop of horrors were in the game. do check it out: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Monster_Party