Rampage (Gamecube) Mike & Bootsy

Mike Matei / September 29th, 2016

Comments

• joysynthesis

September 29, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Something about the graphics seems… off. I dunno why. I think World Tour on the N64 looked better.

• September 30, 2016 at 2:38 am

They seem cheap. They really are not better, just in 3D. Looked better the 2d arcade one

• Roth Sothy

September 29, 2016 at 6:34 pm

I remember playing the N64 version (Wolrd Tour) a lot back in the late 90s; repetitive but addicting, especially for Dr. Betty Veronica

• IHaveNoLifeAtAll

September 29, 2016 at 6:38 pm

Funny and cozy as usual, but I didn’t like it when Bootsy had to make a comment about how “racist” that guy supposedly is. That really feels like… not genuine. As if you “need” to say that kind of thing regularly to keep and grow the audience. I’ve so far not even been able to get a definition of what “racism” even means.

• Don Skiver

September 29, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Racism is a product of the complex interaction in a given society of a race-based worldview with prejudice, stereotyping, and discrimination.

You’re welcome.

• Allen Lucas

September 29, 2016 at 6:53 pm

King Kong vs. Creature from the Black Lagoon!

• September 29, 2016 at 9:03 pm

I saw Penn and Teller once. They were cool.

• September 30, 2016 at 12:10 am

In the early 1990s, Gallagher’s younger brother Ron asked him for permission to perform shows using Gallagher’s trademark Sledge-O-Matic routine. Gallagher granted his permission on the condition that Ron and his manager clarified in promotional materials that it was Ron Gallagher, not Leo Gallagher, who was performing. After several years, Ron began promoting his act as Gallagher Too or Gallagher Two. In some instances, Ron’s act was promoted in a way that left unclear the fact that he was not the original Gallagher

• September 30, 2016 at 2:42 am

Mst3k thought me a while ago that Gallagher was an asshole.

• September 30, 2016 at 2:48 am

“Gallagher, funny or not funny? Not funny. Extremely not funny, correct answer! “

• fonz man

September 30, 2016 at 6:32 am

No big deal if you don’t want to read instructions. Nowadays there even ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS anymore, because of ingame tutorials.
    But don’t bich about a game if you don’t get the controls AND refuse to read the instructions!

• bud

September 30, 2016 at 9:41 am

The ship in Vegas is at Treasure Island. I used to live there. (Vegas, not Treasure Island.)
    This is a weird coincidence. I just learned about 143 (“I love you”) earlier tonight, then suddenly you guys mention it here. It was in the movie Masterminds. They even did the pager trick. I’ve been noticing a lot of weird coincidences like this lately.
    Gallagher is a comedian from another era, that’s why his jokes seem so offensive and outdated.

• September 30, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Everything was more relax back then for humor and violence. But seriously, Gallagher never made me laugh. It was just not helping when Joel Hodgson (mst3k) was back then a prop stand up comedian was getting insulted backstage by him basically because he was jalous.

• bud

September 30, 2016 at 6:42 pm

I was never a fan either. He just seemed like a one-trick pony with his watermelon smash routine. I enjoy Carrot Top’s prop comedy more than I enjoy Gallagher.

• m w

September 30, 2016 at 4:10 pm

That photo of Bootsy and Gallagher at the end made me laugh so goddamned hard!

Gallagher is an awful human being, listen to him on the WTF podcast with Marc Maron. Pretty sure he’s the only guest to ever storm off in the middle of the interview. I love how even after disliking his show so much Bootsy still got an autograph and a picture with him just for the fuck of it, hilarious.