Cinemassacre T-shirts

James / September 12th, 2016

These are links to the official shirts on Amazon, but be careful not to click on any third-party sellers who may be selling bootleg products that are not accurate to what is being advertised.

AVGN SHIRT
AVGN-Tee

CINEMASSACRE SHIRT VINTAGE
vintage-chainsaw-tee

CINEMASSACRE SHIRT MODERN
cinemassacre-tee

MONSTER MADNESS SHIRT (NEW LOGO)
More colors available
MM2016-shirt

MONSTER MADNESS SHIRT (ORIGINAL LOGO)
Monster-Madness-Tee-2

S*** PICKLE SHIRT
shitpickleshitpickle

BOARD JAMES SHIRT

board-james-shirt

LOOK AT ALL THOSE MEESE! (YKWBS episode)
lookatallthosemeese

Comments

• y2j420

September 12, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Must buy t-shirts…must buy t-shirts…

• Aaron Reid

September 12, 2016 at 6:25 pm

As much as i would like to buy these tops its a shame the don’t ship them to Australia 🙁 Is this going to change in the future?

• Zombiekiller

September 13, 2016 at 10:48 am

I was really dissapointed when I realized that you don’t ship them internationally :/
    I would really like to buy one of them but I live in Denmark :/

• Brian

September 14, 2016 at 8:02 pm

I have the AVGN shirt- would love the double sided! You guys need a Bootsy shirt 😀

• September 16, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Had to get the classic logo Monster Madness shirt. Looking forward to the last hurrah this year!!!!

• Pablo1989

September 18, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Maybe pink?
    You know for girls 😛

• September 20, 2016 at 6:57 pm

How about sleeveless shirts? I’d dig one for sure!

• Mike Fraser

September 29, 2016 at 4:22 am

would love a few of these up in Canada guys, thanks!

• October 9, 2016 at 12:08 am

I need All of them!!!

• Dejahthoris

October 26, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Our family has enjoyed Monster Madness every year since it started. We have learned so much about the genre and have come to appreciate it as classic film, especially the Universal Horror films. Thanks for the great education we have enjoyed over the years. We enjoy our favorite holiday and watch your Monster Madness shows and then watch scary movies together!!! One year my son even got the t shirt the signed DVD of your original work. Thanks so very, very much.

• November 8, 2016 at 1:28 pm

I don’t know how the t-shirts got fucked up but they did I ordered the double sided one and got ripped off, it wasn’t double sided, the logo looked washed out, dirty, and a little blurry. There’s apparently more than one seller for the same shirt, and it apparently came from China. When I ordered the DVDs and the BluRays I didn’t have any problems, I’m just very disappointed that I wasn’t sent what was advertised and gave my money for. I don’t want a refund because the shirt wasn’t that much money but I just wanted to let you know because those are your logos and I don’t know if I’m the only one this happened to or the only one willing to say something if I’m not. I don’t want to try one of the other many sellers they have up there, I think I’ll just stick with buying DVDs for now.

• Mark Foster

November 10, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Love my AVGN shirt. There should be a James, Mike and Bootsy shirt.