Attack on Titan (PS4) Talk About Games

Mike Matei / September 9th, 2016

Mike and Ryan discuss Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom for PS4. This video is sponsored by CrunchyRoll ►  https://www.crunchyroll.com/cinemassacre

Comments

• September 9, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Not my cup of tea.

• September 9, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Ugh. Come on, guys. People watch this for your honest opinions and because you have no masters to serve but yourselves. It’s your channel, and I appreciate the effort, but this is a shitty road to go down.

• September 9, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Also, I don’t mean that you’re not being honest, that was the wrong way to phrase it- rather, the ability to be unfiltered and not having to qualify everything with a positive. That really struck me.

• September 9, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Actually, I think I’d rather just delete my comment, but it appears I can’t do that. Maybe I’m just being too cynical. I forgot to add what I post on every video- please check out “Nightshade” on the NES and share your thoughts on it.

• September 9, 2016 at 10:02 pm

I really enjoyed the anime as well. This looks like a fun budget title to pick up in a bargain bin.

Also, really glad to hear Talk About Games is going to be more of a regular deal, I really enjoy these.

• Andrew DiGiovanni

September 9, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Man, I’ve been dying to see you guys do an anime video, of any kind. I wanna see more!

• bud

September 9, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Why do you remove the Mike & Bootsy videos?

• IdealIdeas91

September 10, 2016 at 2:09 am

Please, if you review this game at least watch a couple episodes of the show. Anime may not be your cup of tea but it would help to better know whats going on.

• Wandall

September 10, 2016 at 8:57 am

THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION.

Like any other video that tries to say something positive about this game or the Anime or Manga… They make me wanna puke… And yes, I’ve been forced to watch half of the Anime… Elfen Lied? Awesome! This? Sick… Only Rumbling Hearts manage to be psychologically more horrible than this…

THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION.

• psyonikx

September 10, 2016 at 11:48 pm

I haven’t commented on Cinemassacre in ages, but I loved the Crunchyroll intro because Berserk, Re:Zero, and especially Mob Psycho 100 are 3 of my favorite animes right now!

Keep up the good work at Cinemassacre guys, you all rock! \m/

• September 22, 2016 at 4:26 pm

They look very stoned, glassy eyed in every one of these videos lol