Convention appearances (rest of 2016)

James / August 9th, 2016

It’s been another busy year. I’ve been to Magfest (National Harbor, MD), TooManyGames (Oaks, PA), and Comic Con (San Diego, CA).

Now here’s my full list of remaining convention appearances for 2016. Always great meeting the fans!

August 27-28, Fan World (Niagra Falls, USA & Canada border)

Sep 11, A Video Game Con (Parsippany NJ) Signing 12pm-3pm.

Sep 25, Retro Con (Oaks PA) Signing 12pm-3pm. Panel 3:15pm-4pm

Oct 22-23, Retro Gaming Expo (Portland OR) Sat & Sun panels, two chances to see me (plus signing Sat night)

Comments

• smd

August 9, 2016 at 11:48 am

It’s too bad you won’t be at fan expo in Toronto. There are so many celebs you’d be interested in seeing (captain Kirk, Luke Skywalker, doc Brown etc) in addition to making your own appearance for the fans.

• August 9, 2016 at 12:15 pm

I agree, We’d love to see you guys at Fan Expo in Toronto! Maybe just come by Toronto and hang out before heading to Niagra Falls? Oh, bring Bootsy too! Haha!

• August 9, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Forget these conventions. Come to Dragon Con!

• Brad

August 9, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Hey James, question for ya. I want to get a fan expo ticket as I am a huge fan and was wondering what day will you be on the Canadian side of the falls? And will you be meeting fans at a specific place on that side? Thanks for your time.

• August 9, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Wish you’d come to Steel City Con in Pittsburgh, or even Wizard World Con. Would love to meet ya and get an autograph.

• Slayer40k

August 9, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Would you ever consider doing more global conventions? Or going to Europe? Would be so awesome to get a chance to meet you.

• bud

August 9, 2016 at 6:45 pm

No one filmed the panel you did at Comic Con, huh?

• Philip

August 9, 2016 at 8:19 pm

James! You have to go to Comikaze in LA! It’s the last weekend in October right after the Portland appearance. You’ll already be on the west coast and LA makes it possible for a lot more of us to see you. On top of that it’s near Halloween and the Con is owned by Stan Lee and Elvira! Elvira! Mike Tyson is gonna be there and I’m getting my copy of Punch Out! signed. The AVGN would make it perfect!

• August 9, 2016 at 8:44 pm

Umm stupid question but where in parsippany there’s a lot of places where the signing could be I can name 3 off the top of my head

• August 10, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Sweet Retrocon 2016! It will be great to see you again James. I hope the new AVGN vol 5,6,7,and 8 dvds will be available by then.

• August 11, 2016 at 11:30 am

I hope you come to a Michigan convention sometime soon, or at least gencon.

• Adam Locascio

August 11, 2016 at 1:16 pm

How come you never come to the South? Florida, Georgia…. Please consider it.

• Blue Wizard

August 15, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Thanks for coming to MAGfest! It was really great to see you in person, even though I wasn’t able to get something signed. I hope you’ll be back soon or send motherfucker Mike to do a panel and play some classic arcade cabinets.

• Peter McLean

August 16, 2016 at 4:32 am

James if you are not busy after Fan World you should really come to Fan Expo in Toronto.

• August 27, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Looking forward to meeting you in Niagara Falls, Ontario in 55 minutes at Fan World

• October 9, 2016 at 10:13 pm

I’m going to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo, gonna bring a printout of my review of your movie that I e-mailed you, and possibly the Blu-Ray of the movie as well, can’t wait to see you James