TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan (PC) Mike & Ryan

Mike Matei / June 13th, 2016

Mike and Ryan play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan

Get your own Gaming Loot Crate using our link

Also, use coupon code Cinemassacre for 10% off next months crate which is Arena.

If you choose to purchase loot crate this is technically a sponsored video!

Comments

• bud

June 13, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Cool, I’ve been meaning to check this one out.

• Ian MacLeod

June 13, 2016 at 9:33 pm

honestly, never played this yet, but just from the video this game reminds me the x-men legend games for the PS2,

• June 13, 2016 at 9:33 pm

I’ve just wrote a big comment, but it never got posted for whatever reason.

Eh… I did not agree with all the stuff in this review as it felt as pet peeve fest, but it’s all OK.

Our opinions are our opinions and I am not always agree on the stuff guys port on Cinemassacre. Yet, I am still a big fan and supporter 🙂

• Shark

June 13, 2016 at 11:10 pm

Same thing happened to me. An extremely long comment. It even told me it posted, but it’s no where to be found. Hate when sites do this…

• Satnav

June 13, 2016 at 11:51 pm

If it includes the word that begins with f and ends with irst, it doesn’t post.

• bud

June 14, 2016 at 1:07 am

There are some other problem words too (s#cond), but it seems completely random at times. I try to remember to copy my comments before I post them in case they don’t show up. But this crap should be fixed regardless.

• Hanglyman

June 14, 2016 at 1:37 am

This has been happening for years. If you put in a word it doesn’t like (but it won’t tell you what these secret words are), your post vanishes into thin air without so much as a notification of what you did wrong. If your comment is too long, same thing. I’ve complained numerous times, but they apparently couldn’t care less.

• fanboyfilms

June 14, 2016 at 9:25 pm

I’m assuming there’s a character limit because whenever I post something long the same thing happens and it doesn’t post. When I do a short post it works fine.

• Shark

June 13, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Also that 5th guy in the stealth mission, you jumped in his face. That was your fault, not the AI. But yes, sometimes the AI CAN ruin those missions. Just not in the case you demonstrated.

• June 14, 2016 at 12:26 am

PEE PEE!

• June 14, 2016 at 12:28 am

How can you be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Toddler? You could be a Teenage Mutant Ninja or a Mutant Ninja Toddler, but you could not be teenaged and a toddler simultaneously.

• Joker83

June 14, 2016 at 12:16 pm

Mike, I think the art style is based on the new(ish) TMNT comic book from IDW. The comics has been coming out for a while actually, and is totally amazing and great. A true Turtles fan like you would love it as much as I do.

• chris hall

June 14, 2016 at 1:26 pm

I agree Ryan is fat and sweaty looking

• Crippen

June 14, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Wow, loot crate? It’s a bunch of junk and a waste of money. I know you’ve gotta take whatever advertisement you can get, but recommending this product really hurts your credibility.

• klaus84

June 14, 2016 at 9:18 pm

heyy mike, you look like butthead from beavis and butthead. heh heh yeaaahh fire!

• June 14, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Mike, I’ve been trying to ask you this question for a year now: Are you familiar with the NES games “Deja Vu” and, more importantly, “Nightshade”? I’d really love a video on either of these unique titles, but if that can’t be done I’d love to hear your thoughts on them, it would mean a lot. Nightshade is ripe material for a Let’s Play or AVGN from you guys.

Thank you so much!

• Rickard Castensson

June 15, 2016 at 8:22 am

I like how ridiculously Ryan presents lootcrate and Mike just sittin there and has that careless face about it haha.

• chris hall

June 15, 2016 at 11:51 am

Good job butthead huh huh huh huh