Top 12 Video Games Defeated On Camera By Mike!

Mike Matei / May 9th, 2016

Top 12 Video Games Defeated On Camera By Mike!

UPDATE: For Pilotwings, I totally forgot about the night levels when I recorded this. Check out my Pilotwings Night Helicopter live stream hereĀ

Comments

• Brian

May 9, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Love these, Mike. Thank you for the upload. Great compilation of defeats. I too had trouble with that bitch in Castle of Illusion!

• May 9, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Yeah, the rest of the game wasn’t too bad. But that final boss fight was brutal!

• Brian

May 9, 2016 at 10:52 pm

Agreed. Blew through the game rather quickly. Again, thanks for the vid! -MrBB81

• Moondog

May 10, 2016 at 12:27 pm

hmm can’t say i found the remake hard in the slightest, even Mizrabel wasn’t hard IMO

• May 9, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Castle of Illusion was pretty easy. I took out the last boss with about 3 tries but the game’s main problem is that it’s only about 3 hours long with no replay

• Brian

May 9, 2016 at 11:08 pm

I agree with that. It did suck the game was short. I was really just starting to get into it, then it just ended. Damn.

• May 10, 2016 at 12:09 am

Great video again mike keep up the good work.

• fallout1312

May 10, 2016 at 12:46 am

Oh man Mike you are amazing man. It is incredible that you were able to beat these games. I have to say that out of all these games the one I respect you the most for is mike Tyson’s punch out. I owned punch out as a kid and still to this day I have not been able to beat Tyson. And still to this day your the ONLY person I actually know, well kind of know lol, that has. To me that is freaking amazing man. You really are good at games Mike. And this list is one hell of an accomplishment. I wish I could say I’ve beaten HALF of these games haha. The only game ive beaten off of this list is castle of illusion lol. It’s fun to watch you play too Mike. You make it exciting and fun. You and James are like the only people I actually enjoy watching play games. It’s like every game is an adventure with you guys. And whenever one of you beats a game I think I get just as excited about it as you. IM LIKE YEAHHHH!!!! Right along with you. Thanks for sharing this list Mike. I love all your videos Mike. I really really really want to watch one of your live play through streams but I haven’t been able to figure out when where or how to join one. I watched a replay of your tmnt play through and I had a lot of fun watching that. I was rooting for all the way through it man. It was cool. Can anyone tell me how to watch one of Mikes play throught or when he does them? I would really appreciate it a lot. If he even still does them. That would be so cool to be a part of one. But anyway. Thanks again for the video Mike. Your the MAN for beating these games for real. That is something to be proud of man seriously. Your awesome Mike.

• Savikain

May 10, 2016 at 3:40 am

Go back and REALLY beat Pilotwings! I want to see you and Bootsy tackle those last 5 stages!

• Andrew DiGiovanni

May 10, 2016 at 10:48 am

Ah man, why didn’t you show Mike’s full reaction to beating Mike Tyson’s Punch Out? That was HILARIOUS!

• Bryce Neuner

May 10, 2016 at 11:55 am

Very well constructed video Mike! I always get a kick out of your moment of disbelief when you actually beat the final boss. And like most fans of the site, I figured The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde was at the #1 spot. The game is so insane that you are still attempting to explain it after all these years!

• K d

May 11, 2016 at 2:58 am

Kudos Mike on the wins, and pretty OK job on the editing. Not a big fan of yours, but a cool waste of 10 min, so thanks.

• May 17, 2016 at 4:21 pm

do you stream on twitch? i didn’t know you were a streamer

• July 18, 2016 at 3:48 am

Mike Tyson = Impossible

• August 22, 2016 at 5:59 am

Nice Mike.

• November 27, 2016 at 10:02 pm

reliving these was AWESOME!!!!! i’m not sure I’ve ever been as video game happy for someone as I was for you with DR J and Mr H.
    Great work!