AVGN Scripts for charity auction (Part 3)

James / May 5th, 2016

AVGN Behind-The-Scenes discussion with Mike and I (James), as we look through the original scripts and storyboards.

I am auctioning AVGN/ Cinemassacre memorabilia, including original artwork, costumes, props, and scripts. All proceeds go to Shriners Hospitals for Children, a network of hospitals across the United States that care for children with injuries, regardless of their family’s ability to pay.

You can start bidding now, at any of the following links.

Sellersville

Invaluable

AuctionZip

Ebayย

It all ends this Friday on May 6, 2016 with a live auction atย Sellersville, in Quakertown PA. I will be there! Item previews will begin 6pm. Auction begins 8pm. Sellersville is one of the largest auction houses in the country to deal with vintage toys and video games.

Comments

• Allen Lucas

May 5, 2016 at 12:02 pm

MUNKEY GO BOOM!
    MUNKEY GO BOOM!
    MUNKEY GO BOOM!

• bud

May 5, 2016 at 4:57 pm

These behind the scenes conversations are really great. It’s fun to know all the stories you shared throughout the years. I’d certainly like to hear more about the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde experience.

The scripts are a treasure trove. I’m surprised a copy of the AVGN movie script wasn’t included. It doesn’t have to be the actual shooting script with notes on it, just a signed facsimile would be cool.

Man, there are some high roller AVGN fans out there. I wish I could afford to be the highest bidder.

• May 6, 2016 at 4:11 am

You guys are awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ What a great effort you put in all this… funny how James is a nerd even regarding film making ๐Ÿ™‚ all those different optimization systems… so cool! I totally understand him! I write and record music and I have my own procedures and organize my work very precisely. Thank you James & Mike! Keep it up ๐Ÿ™‚ Greetings from Italy!!

• bud

May 7, 2016 at 1:38 am

I’m very curious in the final bids and how the auction went tonight. Hopefully James makes an update about how much money he raised for charity.

• marclawson

May 8, 2016 at 1:10 am

You are such a good human being, James. Congrats on the 20,000 for childrens hospital charity!

• bud

May 8, 2016 at 6:18 pm

That’s a lot of damn money. I wonder how much the AVGN wardrobe went for?
      I didn’t win anything. ๐Ÿ™

• May 8, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Those have been very motivating, thanks guys!

• David Mills

May 10, 2016 at 9:21 pm

I’m glad to have won the Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout script. The money going to a great charity is icing on the cake.

• May 24, 2016 at 2:29 am