AVGN Scripts for charity auction (Part 1)

James / May 4th, 2016

AVGN Behind-The-Scenes discussion with Mike and I (James), as we look through the original scripts and storyboards.

I am auctioning AVGN/ Cinemassacre memorabilia, including original artwork, costumes, props, and scripts. All proceeds go to Shriners Hospitals for Children, a network of hospitals across the United States that care for children with injuries, regardless of their family’s ability to pay.

You can start bidding now, at any of the following links.

Sellersville

Invaluable

AuctionZip

Ebay

It all ends this Friday on May 6, 2016 with a live auction at Sellersville, in Quakertown PA. I will be there! Item previews will begin 6pm. Auction begins 8pm. Sellersville is one of the largest auction houses in the country to deal with vintage toys and video games.

Comments

• Bryce Neuner

May 4, 2016 at 11:57 am

Good luck on all of these auctions James. I was really happy to see all this memorabilia is going back to the fans and that the money is going to children’s charities.

• May 4, 2016 at 4:41 pm

That strip club thing is the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while. Awesome vid. I want to point out one thing to Mike though about the Bugs Bunny costume. You can clearly see your socks when you’re crawling in the kitchen before the Nerd shits on you!

• dragonchild

May 5, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Doesn’t he start the ColecoVision review with that dance scripting game?

• bud

May 4, 2016 at 6:46 pm

FYI, you can watch parts 2 and 3 on YouTube. I commented on them elsewhere.

• May 5, 2016 at 12:54 am

Hah, why did you guys cut out the part when you were mentioning when this video was recorded? He almost said it then it abruptly cut =X

• fallout1312

May 5, 2016 at 5:09 am

I never realized exactly how professional yall were when it came to filming an episode. I figured you probably had a general plan and stuff for an episode but I never knew you actualy made scripts and story boards. Just goes to show how much you care about the episodes. And why they’re so good and entertaining. You were MADE to make movies James. Your so good at it. The AVGN movie was so good man. Im so glad that you got to do that James. I want the AVGN MOVIE SCRIPT!!!! AUTOGRAPHED! haha..That would be awesome to have. I loved that movie. I really hope I can win one of these auctions. I don’t have a whole bunch of money though so I don’t know if I can win something. Some people have unlimited funds to bid with it seems haha…Im not one of them haha. sadly…but if theres a way I can win one of the auctions you can bet I’ll try. I want SOMETHING to say Im connected to James and Mike in some way. That would just be so nice man. This is a really cool auction. I’d really like on of Mikes title card drawings…Mike you really are one of the best artists Ive ever seen. I wish I could draw like you. All your title cards look so good, You even draw good on MARIO PAINT!!!!! WITH A MOUSE!!! That was amazing watching you do that man. Your great Mike.. I’d like the star wars title card you did…I always thought that one was one of the coolest. I can’t wait to see how this auction turns out. It’s so exciting.

• Thin Thrizzy

May 6, 2016 at 2:10 am

Typical fucking Mike. Here is a video about The Nerd and James raising money for charity and Mike can’t wait to take over and talk about his HUGE CONTRIBUTION to a video that literally no one but him remembers.

• May 8, 2016 at 7:54 pm

And the fact that he said that just confirms that James has a golden heart.

• niboRasooR

August 7, 2016 at 6:13 am

Relax, James! The humor does not have to be fresh and new every time at this point. I can only imagine how much effort it takes to come up with the jokes. You guys have become masters! You have really brought us gems and it is amazing how you can make every episode different and not just “oh it’s the jumping glitch again”. But hey keep copies of your scripts and get ideas from them. You are at the point where you can rehash old material. I don’t think people would complain. We just want new episodes and we will keep supporting you!

• Michael Holmes