Angry Video Game Nerd II: ASSimilation OUT NOW!!

Mike Matei / March 29th, 2016

The sequel to “the most rewarding game of 2013” is finally here! Pick it up for PC & Mac on Steam right now here: http://bit.ly/AVGN2onSteam

Comments

• Joker83

March 29, 2016 at 2:27 pm

I would love it on PS4 or WiiU, any word on the release for those?

• March 29, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Yeah bitch! the nostalgia critic is in!

• Oboyo Jinsaka

March 29, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Loving this game and its soundtrack!

• greedo

April 1, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Sounds great! Just one question… when’s it coming out on the Nintendo E-Shop?

• April 4, 2016 at 11:21 pm

I preordered the game with the soundtrack, however the soundtrack is only 128kbps, and there doesn’t seem to be a higher quality available. The music in the trailer is obviously higher quality, so is there a better quality available or are you going to make it available? 128kbps just isn’t enough these days. I’m no audiophile, I’d settle for ~200kbps VBR, or even 192kbps CBR, but 128kbps is pushing it.

• joliet_jane

April 16, 2016 at 2:05 pm

You could try recording with a WAV recorder directly from the game itself, then analyze it to see what it’s true quality is. If it’s better, use that. But if your sample is not better than 128kbps, then I guess that’s as good as it gets.

• Section24pc

April 11, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Game is amazing except in Gaiden stage 2 at a certain point in normal mode theire a bug that make lag impossible

• itscmillertime

April 14, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Don’t blame a hardware problem on software

• joliet_jane

April 16, 2016 at 2:10 pm

I pre-ordere it, played it, beat it, and I LOVE IT!!!

However, it seems to me that there’s a lot less fanfare this time. I suspect that this could be because it was planned as a ScrewAttack game, but recently ScrewAttack was pushed under the RoosterTeeth umbrella by their parent company FullScreen. So I think ScrewAttack is now the readheaded stepchild, and the people who originally collaborated with ScrewAttack are left talking to people who don’t even know them at RoosterTeeth. Or something, I guess, just my suppositions.

RIP ScrewAttack