AVGN Bad Game Cover Art #24 – Ultimate Stuntman (NES)

Mike Matei / December 24th, 2015

AVGN Bad Game Cover Art #24 – The Ultimate Stuntman (NES)

Comments

• Master Prime

December 24, 2015 at 9:30 am

James & Mike i have a question? have you guys played the game called Space Raiders on GameCube? that horrible piece of shit remake of Space Invaders, is that game have potential to be in next AVGN episode in some near future? Game Spot gave the score 2.9 it’s so bad.

• December 24, 2015 at 10:12 am

I think the switch on the back is to help counter the regional lockout.

• bud

December 24, 2015 at 10:41 am

Regular stuntmen don’t fight giant squids. Only ultimate stuntmen.

• Mike E

December 24, 2015 at 11:00 am

It’s because supposedly in the last few years before introducing the top-loader, Nintendo did something to the NES’ lockout chip to try to stop unlicensed games.

• Penguin Pat87

December 24, 2015 at 11:05 am

When I was in my late teen’sc maybe I was in my early twenties I somehow inherited this game, and I’m not sure how but anyway, I remember hooking up my NES, popping this game in, and sure enough, it was PURE SHIT!

• Regal_Ace

December 24, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Haha, it is hard to look at all at once. Explosions, squids, muscle, ferrari, ammo belts, and falcon bird

• Pablo1989

December 24, 2015 at 2:17 pm

πŸ˜€ ah yes one of games five from Codemasters Golden 5 so many time wasted on childhood.

PS Merry Christmas Monkey Feathers πŸ™‚ hope santa give you wanted gifts unlike me i only got socks and…underpants…yeah underpants.

• jerry lowe

December 24, 2015 at 2:45 pm

I’m glad mostly 90% of these 25 games , I have never
    heard of and have never played LOL .. Thanks guys for a
    great 2015… And I want James and his Friends to all come
    back for a great 2016 of awesome videos πŸ™‚

• mattplex

December 24, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Ferrari F-40. Every kid wanted one back in the early 90s! Either that or a Lambo Diablo.

God I miss my Hot Wheels.

• greedo

December 24, 2015 at 6:55 pm

This one isn’t bad, as much as it is confused. The idea that they had wasn’t bad, they just tried to cram too many ideas into one boxart. Too busy.

• greedo

December 24, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Oh, yeah, and the face of the “stuntman” looks uninspired, too.

• dragonchild

December 24, 2015 at 8:01 pm

Merry Christmas, Cinemassacre fans.

And Happy Fuckin’ Holidays to the folks at Cinemassacre as well.

• matt huckvale

December 25, 2015 at 3:52 am

I used to go to Codemasters as a kid. Before this game came out, my friend and I were having a go and found a bug. He got a keyboard and I got the Dizzy collection on C64. David Darling had that Ferrari and took us out for a spin. He was trying to jump it over a humpback bridge, haha!

• December 26, 2015 at 7:55 am

The work is excellent…just all that stuff combined doesn’t make that much sense.

• Noah Bolmer