Ouija quote answers

James / November 23rd, 2015

Hope you had fun identifying the quotes from the Board James Ouija episode. Here are all the answers.

Sing O’ Spirits. Harken all souls. – The Addams Family movie

Death is but the doorway to new life. We live today. We shall live again. In many forms we shall return. – The Mummy (1932)

As thunder pierces night. Magic wonder, mad affright. – Beetlejuice

Yay, I call forth! – Ernest Scared Stupid

Klatuu Barada (COUGH) The Day the Earth Stood Still / Army of Darkness

Uther-May-Ucker-Fay. Ad-Bay-ucker-lay. – “Mother fucker. Bad lucker.” (pig latin)

Dongan kasakuyan indo muu – Mothra song

Kun-dah. Es-trah-dah. Montos… Ea-grets… Gat… Nos-feratos… Kanda. -Evil Dead

Give life!!!! – Young Frankenstein

(Backwards message) – “Pay attention to my hats. And the release dates.”

Eck-im-kuh. Et-um-kut-ku-dah. Un-tuk-ee-kun-nak. Room-tak. Yes-ter. In-to-Hob. – To-Hob-In-Ko-Nak. Ne-boo-ka-chee. – The Mummy (1959)

T’Ish hokni’es kwi’shoret – Star Trek: The Motion Picture (Vulcan) “I sense the consciousness calling to you from space.”

And now the obvious.

The power of Christ compels you!  – The Exorcist

May the force be with you. – Star Wars

It’s not a tumor! – Kindergarten Cop

Comments

• Jimmy Reed

November 23, 2015 at 3:33 pm

I had so much fun guessing these. Even though I only got about a third of them, it was still a fun surprise.

“Pay attention to my hats and the release dates”. There’s a good way to get people to re-watch your videos. 🙂 Well, I don’t know about the hats, but if you’re referring to the release dates of the videos, then I’ll have to look it up. I have typed out every video ever put on Cinemassacre (with their uploaded dates) and put them into chronological order. I have no idea why, I guess I’m just happy to always see more work from my film making hero! Happy Thanksgiving to the whole Cindemassacre crew and their families!

• Uncle Sporkums

November 23, 2015 at 4:41 pm

I THOUGHT the Call Ye Forth line may have been a reference to Trantor. Good to know.

• Atreyu Two

November 23, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Hooray! I remembered the gibberish from Evil Dead!

• November 23, 2015 at 7:32 pm

THAT BACKWARD MESSAGE IS INTERESTING

• Psychojaws

November 24, 2015 at 5:37 am

Oy, the anticipation’s so thick you can cut it with a knife! I predict the “Board James” finale will be epic; can’t wait!

• DonBordello

November 24, 2015 at 5:39 am

Alright…the hat message was easy enough to understand. But i’m kinda stuck with the release dates, looks like a jail number which would fit the ending of the last episode. Google thinks more of a patent which has nothing to do with anything here haha.

• Joker83

November 24, 2015 at 9:37 am

Definitely interested and curious about that backwards message! Very cool, James!!

• -

November 28, 2015 at 2:53 am

So the release dates are 1313451
    No clue about that random 45 in the middle and whether or not the months are relevant, but I guess we could expect the finale on the 3rd of December?
    Also, did anyone figure out the hat message?

• November 28, 2015 at 3:34 am

Well, 1313 is one thing.

But, d is the fourth letter of the alphabet, e is the fifth, a is 1…

So…1313 Dead End Drive.

HE’S HAD THIS PLANNED OUT FOR THIS LONG.

DAMN.

• November 28, 2015 at 4:42 am

there you go…hope i didn’t make a mistake…i excluded the name of the board game…let’s nerd the fuck out of ourselves

27.05.2009 nintendo
    01.04.2013 thundercats
    01.04.2015 apple computer
    03.05.2015 frankenstein’s monster
    01.06.2015 top gun
    03.07.2015 the empire strikes back
    04.08.2015 RCA computer services at its best
    05.09.2015 (skull & bones)
    01.11.2015 (skull & bones)