Best of James & Mike Mondays Blu-ray

Mike Matei / October 24th, 2015

—————-

Get the Blu-ray here

Thanks to the fans for watching every week! We really love reading your comments and appreciate that you watch and enjoy the show! As you know, we still collect physical media like NES games, VHS tapes and DVDs because there’s nothing quite like owning something tangible. Now, for the first time you can own “The Best of James & Mike Mondays” on Blu-ray! In addition to the regular episodes, there are also unreleased videos, exclusive to this release! Watch us play Star Fox, Smash Bros with JonTron and more!

The blu-ray is region free and ships worldwide!

Comments

• TotalBallisticMayhem

October 16, 2015 at 8:45 pm

I still like physical media, and I’m from this generation.

• y2j420

October 17, 2015 at 11:48 pm

Less JonTron…more videos of just James and Mike (Bootsy too)…

• vandy

October 16, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral! I want that BLU-Ray, not excuses! Move the ship out of the asteroid field so that I can send a clear transmission. I do not want the Emperor’s BLU-Ray damaged.

• October 16, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Can you put some up on amazon.ca please?!

Also, Does this mean AVGN will finally go Blu too?!

• DavySprocket

October 17, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Even though I’m in Canada, I was still able to order a copy from the Amazon.com page to where I live, so it should work for you too.

• Warrax

October 17, 2015 at 7:01 pm

It does seem to work but we have to pay import charges and higher shipping price so yeah, it should be available on amazon.ca

• DavySprocket

October 17, 2015 at 9:31 pm

I didn’t think of that before, but that’s a good point. Oh well. I’m a big enough fan that I already ordered my copy anyway. =)

• October 18, 2015 at 10:46 am

Yeah, I order one too. Don’t want to miss out on a copy. Shame they don’t have a better option for Canucks though. Shit is expensive. James best be putting AVGN on Blu now.

• Mac Tonight

October 16, 2015 at 11:20 pm

Awesome! Talk about a Halloween treat! I’m really hoping this picques James interest enough to go back and remaster the old nerd episodes as they look and sound like crap on DVD. Now I’m off to buy my copy of the best of James and mike Monday’s on blu-ray!

• October 17, 2015 at 4:49 am

Well, that’s because those episodes weren’t shot in HD to begin with, and it’s digital, so quality upscaling like with film is not possible.

• Mac Tonight

October 16, 2015 at 11:39 pm

Many more Monday’s, many more games…

• Tross

October 17, 2015 at 2:52 am

Sweet! I was hoping for something like this to happen at some point since you’ve been doing this series for quite a while and it’s really popular too. Keep up the good work guys!

• October 17, 2015 at 2:54 am

Thanks! Been working on this behind the scenes for quite a while. Thanks for watching!

• Smashole

October 21, 2015 at 12:47 am

Hi! Biggest fan. Here’s my criticisms of your show, and how it should be better:
        More editing, especially over the long, drawn-out parts.
        No more multi-parts, I never have time to watch those.
        No more talking about other stuff other than the game, it gets boring that way.
        More AVGN.
        Popular, more recent games, please.
        More Castlevania AVGN.
        Did I mention more AVGN?
        I could mention many more, but since you may be sensitive to all this criticism, you can just delete this, and my account, as I’m getting cyber-bullied by everyone else on here. Thanks.

• fried7

October 17, 2015 at 3:12 am

digital download crap only is a thing cause costs alot less to the maker of the stuff, physical media is the best!
    i miss games used to come with a big manual especially computer games , now like call of duty , its just a slip of paper, really makes the game seem janky like a homebrew or bootleg or something .. i mean jeez call of duty has all the guns and perks and stuff why isnt that in a book? those were awesome when you were crazy about a game, bring the booklet to school read about the items and stuff it was good fun!

• fried7

October 17, 2015 at 3:16 am

i remember bringing the diablo 2 book, shows all the skills and spells and base items and stuff real cool
      and age of empires had all the units and even says some historical facts stuff and all the buildings and the different civilizations and facts about em

• deniii

October 18, 2015 at 5:14 pm

I agree with you.
      You can thank the idiot of gabe newell and valve for that digital crap.
      And to any a-hole about to comment something against console users, I’m a PC gamer and physical media is the best, even on the PC.

• cradossk

October 17, 2015 at 3:39 am

defininetly going to buy the DVD

• Deathbringer

October 17, 2015 at 4:47 am

Nice C64 music.

• October 17, 2015 at 6:50 am

Wow, i can’t believe its been that long either, time flies. Its awesome how your doing this. Fuck Digital media. I try and avoid it at all costs.

• October 17, 2015 at 8:18 am

There should be a physical copy of EVERYTHING

• CrushingC10996WM

October 17, 2015 at 10:44 am

Nothing beats physical media

• DavySprocket

October 17, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Awesome. I’m definitely going to be picking this up in the near future. Thanks for all your hard work, James and Mike. =)

• greedo

October 17, 2015 at 4:24 pm

I love the “title card” for this. Reminds me of the old days when Mike did title cards for AVGN. I miss those days.

• Joker83

October 17, 2015 at 6:04 pm

I am getting this!!!

• Guillaume Beck

October 17, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Seriously guys … do you really feel the need to tease us on the exclusive content ?! You guys should just say “WE MADE EPISODS JUST FOR THE BLU RAY VERSION” and we wouldn’t mind … don’t need James acting like “yeah this episod was great too ! TOO BAD WE DIDN’T AIRED IT ON CINEMASSACRE” … come on … we love you guys, we trust you and we also know the good old tricks to sell crap to idiots like us …
    Now come on, you can sell me any crap you want, don’t even bother with this dull acting in the future, it feels so weird.

• jake westbrook

October 17, 2015 at 8:13 pm

yea I have to catch up on these episodes. and you guys got me into jontron and now he’s not doing his official show- and I have no idea when he’s actually brining it back.

• Weldin Dunn

October 17, 2015 at 9:10 pm

I would have liked to see SimCity. That’s one of my favorites. Glad Mario Paint and Pilotwings are on there.

• October 17, 2015 at 9:38 pm

A fun series. It is nice to see reviews of all sorts of games and not just awful ones. I’d love to see Gain Ground on the Genesis and maybe Dungeons of Daggorath on the TSR-80 for a J & M Mondays.

• October 18, 2015 at 1:33 am

Ordered. Love your shit!

• October 18, 2015 at 4:19 am

You are awsome, every monday is a better monday with you guys!!!

• Jimmy Reed

October 18, 2015 at 10:34 pm

I don’t know if anyone else commented on it, but I think there’s a mess up on your episode selection menu. I believe “Castlevania: Rondo of Blood” episode was in 2015, not 2014. I could be wrong or I could’ve seen it wrong. Eh, whatever.

• DavySprocket

October 18, 2015 at 11:07 pm

You’re right. It was indeed in 2015. =)

• Jimmy Reed

October 18, 2015 at 10:36 pm

That cover is just the bee’s knees! It sums up James & Mike Mondays beautifully!

• Brandon Croker

October 18, 2015 at 10:40 pm

Cool! I gotta say Mike, I love the work you do behind the scenes and love whenever I see you and James together! You two are such awesome bros, if you know what I mean! Totally look forward to getting this on DVD! Keep up the awesome work, guys!

• October 18, 2015 at 11:48 pm

I knew you guys were local 😉 phillyvetgirl

• Smashole

October 20, 2015 at 1:06 am

I’d rather see your episodes for free. Makes more sense that way.

• mikey mouse

October 20, 2015 at 8:06 am

What will be next to sell ? Your dirty underwear ? Sorry for being harsh, but maybe move to twich and stop pretending you are doing anything creative. RIP Nerd.

• mikey mouse

October 20, 2015 at 1:24 pm

I apologize for my previous comment, i had a really bad day. I know, its no excuse for being an asshole, but im sorry for that, good luck James.

• prairielander

October 21, 2015 at 12:59 pm

You should play Ecco the Dolphin for the Sega Genesis on James and Mike Mondays. Its a good but quite difficult game.

• October 24, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Since it’s back ondered I saved it to my Amazon wish list to get ASAP. It may sound wired as Hulu Plus user but I prefer having the disk one of the reasons why I miss Blockbuster also I like to support the thing’s I like and I find buying their Disk versions help with that. In fact I sent them 2 games eraeely this year that they didn’t have before.

• October 24, 2015 at 1:21 pm

For got to add Blu-ray for the nerd shows makes more since if he plans to do something like a 11 yaer history of the nerd that has everything up to that point. See just like Dual-Layer DVDs cost more to make then signal-layer DVDs thier cheeper then making 2 singal-layer DVDs. Blu-ray is the same way. I cheeper to make 2 to 3 Blu-rays then some 10 Dual-layer DVDs.