Dungeon Defenders 2 – Talk About Games

Mike Matei / October 14th, 2015

Mike and Ryan take a look at Dungeon Defenders 2. A pretty cool tower defense action RPG for PC (through steam)

Talk About Games Playlist ►

This video contains sponsored gameplay of Dungeon Defenders II ► http://store.steampowered.com/app/236110/

Twitter Mike ► https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei
Visit our website ► http://cinemassacre.com/

Comments

• Mac Tonight

October 14, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Didn’t even know there was a dungeon defenders 1 never mind the sequel. you guys should check out the long dark on steam, it’s an interesting survival game that’s pretty original.

• October 14, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Ryan has been a great addition to your team… pretty funny dude too.

• CoindoorDave

October 15, 2015 at 9:50 pm

I agree. Dude knows his games too.

• ToadRoad

October 14, 2015 at 8:19 pm

I appreciate when they distinguish the sponsored reviews. I don’t need them to find flaws with every game, but it’s also nice to know when there’s a reason they only discuss the positive. I also agree that Ryan is a great addition. Mike represents the unabashed glee of playing fun games, but Ryan is great at articulating what makes them enjoyable and well-done.

• MrBrrumpkins

October 15, 2015 at 10:49 am

Yeah. I will have to agree. You can tell the difference when they are doing a promo video because Mike is not swearing like a sailor. Also, they are pretty much praising the game which is expected.

• October 16, 2015 at 3:01 am

They generally don’t curse in Talk About Games much anyway.

• October 14, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Depending on the TD game I find on the internet, I sometimes just fill the place with the slots with the cheapest ground+air towers. And most of the time in any game I upgrade my towers equally.

• Browntown

October 14, 2015 at 8:33 pm

Please go back to the face cam on the top corner. Its really annoying when we want to see the gameplay continuously and it keeps cutting away.

• October 15, 2015 at 3:54 am

No we don’t. This video doesn’t even have continuous gameplay. There’d be cuts either way. And if you really don’t like discontinuous footage, then you just plain don’t like this site, because they always use cuts. And it’s a good thing too, because without the cuts you have long periods of silence and shoddy video quality as a whole.

Just go watch youtube.

• MrBrrumpkins

October 15, 2015 at 10:43 am

Also, due to the fact that this is not a live stream so that facecam window is not needed in these edited videos. This is how they have been doing it for a long time and they work well with these edited videos.

• October 14, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Have you heard about the upcoming Friday the 13th Video Game? What are your thoughts on it?

• Andrew Kocher

October 15, 2015 at 12:40 am

Thanks Mike and Ryan. These vids are the cherries on top of my good days.

• Smeghead420

October 15, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Nice playthough guys. Game looks fun.

• laswastedyouth

October 15, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Mike just upped his cool points by like 10 with that Stax shirt!!

• October 15, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Dungeon Defenders 2 isn’t even completed yep still alpha I personally love DD1 and still play it. I’m waiting for game pad support for DD2

• Joshua Bradley

October 16, 2015 at 12:11 am

A friend of mine recommended this game, looks pretty good.

• hunter williams

October 22, 2015 at 10:18 am

mah big dick

• Ben_from_G-town

October 31, 2015 at 11:33 pm

I’m not really interested in these kinds of games, so I probably wouldn’t play this. It was a good video, though.