AVGN Movie on Steam

James / April 28th, 2015

Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie is now on Steam!

Steam is mainly a gaming site. Apparently we’re one of the first films for beta testing. I guess you can say we’re a guinea pig. So help make it awesome.

Here is the full up-to-date list of options:

Blu-ray on Amazon.com

See details on the 10+ hours of bonus content here.

Streaming options:

Vimeo On-Demand

GOG

YouTube

Steam

Comments

• TheGeeNee

April 28, 2015 at 5:54 pm

Indie Game: The Movie is also on steam and it’s awesome, filled with Bonus Materials and even has a DLC which adds MORE Bonus Material! I’ll think I’ll hold on buying this one on steam untill the bonus comes along. Conglatruations man!

• The Kaleidoscopic God

May 6, 2015 at 8:47 am

The great thing about Indie Game: The Movie is watching Phil Fish go from reasonably normal to absolutely bonkers when the pressure is on. There should be a version solely about him titled Phil Fish: The Descent.

• Asshat331

April 28, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Great news! expand expand expand!

• April 28, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Hope the dvd will be out soon, with full bonus features. Getting that asap.

• April 29, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Yeah, I’m waiting for that DVD too.

• Paul Sendell

April 30, 2015 at 3:03 pm

I am also waiting for the DVD!
        I don’t like BluRay boxes – it would make my AVGN DVD collection look all gammy.

• greedo

April 28, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Congrats, guys!

• April 28, 2015 at 11:53 pm

By the way, what is your plan for AVGN videos? I was under the impression that after the movie comes out, you guys will go back making AVGN videos on regular basis, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Should we expect a video every couple of weeks or so?

Keep the good work and good luck 🙂

• Highwing

April 30, 2015 at 1:15 am

I really thought they’d be occurring regularly too…

• Lukas Sprehn

May 2, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Actually what they said was the exact opposite, that AVGN would not be the main focus anymore and that the episodes would be a lot less frequent. But after a 130+ eps you gotta expect something like that. I think we can expect one once in a while. Maybe 2, 3 or 4, and at special ocassions, like holidays, a series of episodes like last year’s Shitsmas 😀

• ToadRoad

May 2, 2015 at 8:58 pm

The AVGN series feels like an afterthought at this point.

• Don Skiver

May 3, 2015 at 12:44 am

Yeah… it breaks my heart that AVGN vids are only coming out once every other blue moon or so…but I guess the consolation is that we’re supposed to be getting more Board James.

J&MM is okay I suppose… Just promise me one thing guys, promise me that you won’t end up making all of your content consist of you guys loafing around bullshitting while playing video games…like fucking Game Grumps or some shit.

I like videos that have effort put into them.

• Rafi Guroian

April 28, 2015 at 11:58 pm

James, please consider posting the movie to iTunes. Feel free to contact me if you need assistance (I work for Apple).

• whatabird

April 29, 2015 at 5:32 am

There is also Dailymotion OpenVod from the videos platform Dailymotion, in the french speaking countries, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Quebec… and most of the western europe the site is very well known. Expand, expand, expand !!! 🙂
    Greetings from France.

• Psychojaws

April 29, 2015 at 6:05 am

Morning, guys! Will there be a DVD available? I don’t have a Blu-ray player.

• April 29, 2015 at 7:21 am

Please, please please make the movie on youtube available in germany!

• Period Blood

April 29, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Hey James, you need to watch this fan made transformers movie man!

• May 2, 2015 at 8:09 am

Steam; that DRM felled cowfunking price of dog shit needs to be stunt down. DRM free is the only way to go.

• Fawaz

May 4, 2015 at 10:05 am

James, AVGN is the main reason behind your internet fame, so I think that should be your main focus than anything else. 🙂

• May 5, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Congrats on the AVGN Movie coming to Steam! I hope it does well but stick with my AVGN Movie I bought on Blu-ray.

• May 10, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Any chance of the movie coming to Netflix streaming?

• May 19, 2015 at 8:08 am

Well since I’m an Hulu Plus I have no way of knowing how to do so but I do know they have indae movie hosting. If he gets it on Hulu, Goolge Play, ITunes, Amazon Instant Video, X-BOX Live and PSN as well he’s got the whole 9 yards.