Commentary – Curse of the Cat Lovers Grave

Mike Matei / April 3rd, 2015

Comments

• April 3, 2015 at 2:05 pm

very cool. You guys looked to have been enjoying yourselves. Thanks for sharing with us James

• April 3, 2015 at 3:20 pm

I love all the Commentary-videos~<3 Please do more of these =)

But I guess you can only use videos that are public domain, would be awesome to hear James and Mike do a commentary on Killer Klowns! Perhaps Lloyd Kauffman would be willing to let you comment on Toxic the Crusader? 😀

• The Kaleidoscopic God

April 3, 2015 at 5:44 pm

When was this commentary recorded?

• The Kaleidoscopic God

April 3, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Nevermind. This commentary was uploaded once before, 6 years ago, and the description on that post mentioned the date. For anyone wondering, it’s from 2003, same year as the movie.

• chillyfish123

April 3, 2015 at 10:07 pm

I hope the Fred in the cemetery was named Fred fucks.

• bud

April 3, 2015 at 10:38 pm

James sounds like a real filmmaker in his commentaries. And his friends seem like they’re just fucking around.

• M. Ryan

April 12, 2015 at 10:48 pm

Well maybe they aren’t filmmakers, dingus.

• April 4, 2015 at 7:59 am

please search dr.wolfula on youtube i think you would really like him thanks

• April 4, 2015 at 2:48 pm

The commentaries have become one of my favorite things on the site, especially when its just James talking. I’d always be down for more commentaries any time. I’ve enjoyed this one and really liked the ones for “Red Zombie” and “Legends Of The Blue Hole”. I definitely would love to see more commentaries of his own films, but more public domain stuff would be awesome as well.

The dreamphone commentary and the other AVGN related ones on the site are also amazing. I am a big “behind the scenes” guy so I love to hear what goes on during filming or other stories about their experiences with making stuff.

All I can say is any commentaries, either to AVGN episodes, James’s own films or public domain (or any other) films is always great to see on the site any time and I’m just giving my support towards it as I’d love to see more.

• April 4, 2015 at 2:59 pm

That at the end is a GREAT bar conversation. Worth a Quentin Tarantino movie!

• malthus92

April 4, 2015 at 7:42 pm

very funny dialog, worthy indeed.

• Andrew DiGiovanni

April 4, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Reverse microwave? Did he get that from Haggard?

• malthus92

April 4, 2015 at 7:34 pm

The reverse-microwave…patent that shit!

• chris jackso

April 5, 2015 at 10:51 am

the reverse microwave idea is good. you have an oven but you still use the microwave cause its quicker. basically the same with the fridge.