Portland Retro Gaming Expo, Oregon – Friday Oct 17, Kevin Finn appearance and AVGN Movie screening

James / October 16th, 2014

Portland Retro Gaming Expo will be hosting a screening of Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie, and has rented out Portland’s Hollywood Theater. This will be the first-ever screening in Oregon. So if you want to see it live with an audience, here’s another chance.

There will be two show times (7:00 PM and 9:30 PM) on Friday, October 17, 2014. Both show times will feature an introduction and brief Q&A session with AVGN movie co-director, Kevin Finn who appeared in the Ninja Gaiden and Game Glitches AVGN episodes. Finn will later speak at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo on Saturday, October 18.

For more details, see the Portland Retro Gaming Expo website, and the Portland Hollywood Theater website.

Comments

• Rick

October 16, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Saw it in NYC and then digitally but I’d STILL fly out there to see it again if I could…

• Kevin Jarrell

October 17, 2014 at 7:21 am

Your mother sucks cocks in hell!

• Kevin Jarrell

October 17, 2014 at 7:22 am

Okay so this was a test comment. Just curious, is there some new system in place to stop the dreaded posts that normally show up just after a video is posted? I posted two of them and they didn’t register. Don’t want to say specifically any key words in case it is automated, but what is the deal?

• October 17, 2014 at 11:25 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The one time I’d be able to go and I’ll be travelling for work!!! WHYYYYY!! Pleas James, PLEASE come back to Oregon, possibly Eugene! I have to see this and meet you. You are my hero, sir.

• Michael Holmes

October 17, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Just my luck, right now it’s 7:49pm on Friday the 17th and I only live a half hour away(by car) but alas! I have no car and just got home from Portland. ); “It’s time to start droppin’ some F-bombs!”

Guess I’m still holding out for the DVD, #1 on my Christmas list!

• fanboyfilms

October 20, 2014 at 10:11 pm

I wish I known about this earlier, I was halfway to Portland this weekend and I would have made the drive if I’d known about this!

• October 28, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Mike’s title for this article is grammatically incorrect