AVGN Adventures Humble Bundle

Mike Matei / August 25th, 2014

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures is part of Today’s Humble Flash Bundle: Modern Retro. Which means you can pick up AVGNA and it’s Soundtrack along with other great games like Tiny Barbarian DX and NEStalgia for $6 total! Head to https://www.humblebundle.com/flash to pick up your game and support charity!

Comments

• Tim Harrod

August 25, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Has there been any talk of a Mac release?

• Rick

August 25, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Agreed. Need Mac version XD

• Freezepond

August 31, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Or maybe you can just get Windows.

• September 29, 2014 at 12:22 am

I’ve been waiting for a Mac version or a PS3 version since I heard of the game. I’d even deal with an android version.

• August 25, 2014 at 11:26 pm

Forget that, what’s the progress on the Wii U eShop version that was promised ages ago? It can’t possibly take that long to port.

• MetalHorrorNES

August 26, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Or on any console network. Although I read somewhere that it likely wouldn’t see the light of day on XB Live, I forget the reason(s). Regardless, it’s long over due on a home console network. I have a MAC so either way I’m screwed on playing this game right now. 🙁

• August 25, 2014 at 11:54 pm

I think it would be a good idea to see if you can find a way to get AVGN the movie on Humble Indie Bundle. They will release films with the video games if it is in a bundled package. For example there was a botanacula bundle which included all of these video games made by the developer and then they also included a short independent film that the studio made. not sure if they would consider that but its possible.

• abenoslave

August 26, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Totally read “AVGNA” as “vagina”, but eh. Totally going to get this, though!

• Karl Fuchs

August 27, 2014 at 3:38 pm

nice deal but where’s the soundtrack? it’s not in the steam game folder and its pretty much the only fun thing about this fucking abortion of a game.

• Lukas Sprehn

August 28, 2014 at 4:06 pm

I disagree. I think the gameplay is fun as well. However I do think that it’s lacking content. Like it should have been bigger, longer.

• Terpor

August 28, 2014 at 12:17 am

Would you guys consider releasing AVGN Game and the upcoming AVGN : The Movie on GOG.COM?

• Tim Harrod

August 28, 2014 at 12:53 am

Much as I love GOG, I’ll remind you that it stands for “Good OLD Games.” And trying to get a bargain on the movie that consumed 8 years of James’ life, before it’s even available to the general public? Come back when you’re a true fan, tiny worm.

• Terpor

August 28, 2014 at 4:25 am

Nope, they are selling newer games on their site and now they are selling indie movies there as well. I’ll buy the three times if i have to 🙂

• Lukas Sprehn

August 28, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Wow, I am sorry. I know you mean well with a comment like this, but you sound like an asshole when you try to judge people like that, saying they’re not a true fan just because they suggest that someone sell a movie through a website. What’s wrong with that!?

• Tim Harrod

August 29, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I was trying to be funny. And now I notice that GOG is indeed offering movies now. I guess this could happen!

• Lukas Sprehn

August 30, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Sorry, I really thought you were being serious. I am so sorry!

• Tim Harrod

August 30, 2014 at 9:19 pm

I’m also sorry for not being clearer. My schedule is weird enough that I often get to drink when most people have to sleep or work. The last thing I’d want is to sow discord among fellow AVGN fans, especially at such a glorious time for James.

Maybe someday we’ll meet in person and I can come up with a LEGITIMATE reason to hate you. =o)

• TerryFGM

August 31, 2014 at 8:43 pm

you are both cunts.

• September 9, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Yeah we would like Mac and Linux releases, but it does run perfectly in Wine (on Linux at least). I guess it would run in Wine on Mac too.