AVGN Movie – request for intros / Q&A footage

James / August 5th, 2014

I’m in the process of collecting footage from all our recent AVGN Movie screenings. I just want to make sure I have every available camera angle, before I begin editing them into a DVD feature, or possible Cinemassacre web video. I am mainly looking for our intro speeches and Q&A’s, most importantly from the Hollywood Premiere at the Egyptian theater.

Anyone who has pics/video/audio, please send to [email protected]

Comments

• JayReviews

August 5, 2014 at 11:02 am

I got a few pics and just one short recording of everyone standing on stage, but I was really close to the front. I’ll try to send it.

• Rick

August 5, 2014 at 11:51 am

I’ll bring a camera to the NYC one on Friday 😀

• August 5, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Cant wait to see the movie. Hopefully a lot more nerd episodes to come after the whole movie thing is done.

• August 5, 2014 at 7:04 pm

i am wondering if james will release the movie one day (probably xmas 2014, months after the DVD has been released?) on his channel. no window shoppers! whaddaya say mike?

• Lukas Sprehn

August 7, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I’d say don’t count on it. But he might end up trying YouTube’s video-on-demand service. Or Vimeo’s. I’d love that! Their image and audio quality is top notch.

• August 5, 2014 at 4:15 pm

I’m attending the NYC screening, so I’ll be sure to film footage of the Q&A and crowd stuff.

• Don Skiver

August 5, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Oh man… I can’t fucking wait until September 2nd… I can’t fucking wait to see this film!! I’m so pumped to see what my, and others donations went towards helping you create. I’m just really really stoked. 😀

• August 5, 2014 at 7:11 pm

You can’t make it to the Toronto showings? Two in one night, we definitely have a lot of fans here!

• Dong qi

August 5, 2014 at 8:46 pm

to AVGN/James:can you maybe make a sonic games Marathon with some fan games and hack for some sonic games After the AVGN movie? Ignore my comment if you don’t wanna making sonic games Marathon

• windrammingroadkillskunk

August 5, 2014 at 9:18 pm

I sent two pictures from the Phoenixville one. Fingers crossed that one or both are used in the video.

• MikeDaWiz

August 6, 2014 at 9:45 pm

Premiere in Houston, TX tomorrow night. Can’t Wait!! I wish James could be there to meet.

• Joseph Lamphear

August 7, 2014 at 2:57 am

Posted a video. it’s 15ish minutes basically all the footage I collected in Hollywood CA. Did a little stabilizing on the video and some clearing of the audio. enjoy (you wont 🙂