AVGN 10th Anniversary Midnight After Party

Mike Matei / July 16th, 2014

This video was recorded in front of a small crowd at midnight JUNEΒ 28th 2014. This took place at the TooManyGames After Party event and AVGN 10th Anniversary celebration. Speeches conducted by Mike Matei, Bad Luck Bootsy and Kyle Justin. After the speeches we screened the oldest surviving VHS copy of the first two nerd videos. Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest and Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. The panel ended with a Q&A session.

Comments

• Thifurious

July 16, 2014 at 5:37 pm

I was here! It was fantastic πŸ™‚ We gave James a Godzilla shirt.

• Kelprunk

July 16, 2014 at 5:41 pm

“This video was recorded in front of a small crowd at midnight July 28th 2014.”

A VIDEO FROM TEH FUTURE OMFG

• Deathbringer

July 16, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Haha I was about to comment but I see it was already fixed from July to June, that was fast! I was about to say, did this take place in the future? πŸ˜€

• Alyson Furze

July 16, 2014 at 6:25 pm

We had such a great time at the after party and was so happy to be a part of the 10th anniversary celebration!!

• bigbooster126

July 16, 2014 at 6:44 pm

i hope there will be more “you know whats bullshit” videos.

• Kushdc

July 16, 2014 at 7:52 pm

wow this is an amazing video…really cool to hear everyone’s back storys involving james very interesting

• greedo

July 16, 2014 at 9:06 pm

Nice T-shirt, James! πŸ™‚

• Brian Goodman

July 16, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Wow, it’s like the crowd is trying to be the stereotypical nerd type. I mean look at these people. Lol

• Joker83

July 17, 2014 at 8:25 am

Very cool, I would have loved to have been there.

• July 17, 2014 at 10:26 am

AVGN: MICRO MACHINES there could be tons too make fun of when it come to this game, while it is entertaining it still contains some elements of ass that other horrible games exude… first off you could rant about how your choice of character is limited to the most stereotype generic characters one can think of, there’s even a dirty kid who just has the cloud of dust animated around him like Pigpen from Charlie Brown, the jokes just write themselves roasting these losers… Also while the gameplay is pretty good there are still examples of Bullshittery such as how the plants suck in the helicopters, or how it seems that the spike cars only randomly explode your opponents car, and the two player mode is kinda sucky too…. PLEASE finish that episode it would be hilariousssss

• fmdof

July 17, 2014 at 10:31 am

One day, I’ll get to meet you. Until then, thanks for the countless hours of endless entertainment you’ve given me, and I’m looking forward to even more.

• fanboyfilms

July 17, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Congratulations, guys! Quite an accomplishment. Nice shirt. Don’t feel bad Kyle, if you switch between the regular and extended version of the song you are sure to get lost once in a while.

• xeoneex

July 17, 2014 at 7:52 pm

Around the 7 minute mark you started saying names that were potential names for James’ character yet you cut it off it looks like. Is there a reason why you guys did this?

• Nick3000

July 18, 2014 at 11:05 am

that’s some cast of characters in the audience, wow

• Radelta

July 18, 2014 at 3:57 pm

nice james wish I could of made it. first time i watched you McKids was your newest episode, and I was a little pissed since I love that game but your humor won me over. hope you keep doing well man

• Livingnexttoadarkforest

July 18, 2014 at 8:12 pm

What the hell is this tattoo on James’ arm? And when did he get this? Didn’t picture him as a tattoo guy…

• twf4e

July 18, 2014 at 8:51 pm

you should really mass produce those vhs sets im sure they’d be a big seller lots of people collect vhs and everyone loves the nerd

• July 21, 2014 at 10:41 pm

A 300 second ad? Come on. That’s ridiculous.

• nammm3

July 22, 2014 at 11:32 pm

That was pretty awesome. Cool to see Bootsy at one of the conventions. Thank you again guys for all of the videos and here’s to the success of AVGN: The Movie! πŸ˜€

• meanspirit

July 23, 2014 at 9:28 am

I’m with the guy about Board James, I really love those videos and would look forward to seeing more.