AVGN MOVIE VFX STATUS 3-3-2014

James / March 3rd, 2014

Here’s another updated look at the bulletin board.

status-5-WEB

Comments

• Tim Harrod

March 3, 2014 at 10:59 am

Woo-hoo! I would regularly look in on a webcam pointed at that board. Don’t actually do it, though- it’d be intrusive and one more thing to maintain.

• KennyM

March 3, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Over a third of the way there! 31 down 91 to go by my counting attempt.

• culwin

March 3, 2014 at 7:59 pm

If there are 31 down and 91 to go, that’s 1/4 of the way

• Alice Jameson

March 5, 2014 at 11:56 am

34 down, 88 more to go by my count. Although we did get the same total number of shots.

• March 3, 2014 at 12:25 pm

You fuckin rule James! You’re plowing through those shots! 😀 Keep up the amazing work, we’re on the edge of our seats!

• March 3, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Man. You are such an inspiration James. I can’t wait to see the finished product. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to each and every day.

• Geo_Seven

March 3, 2014 at 3:39 pm

When you post and updated picture of the board could you post the last picture under it for comparison? 🙂

• KennyM

March 3, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Hey James and Mike, when you did the initial fund raiser for the film there was an option for $200 to get you name in the credits and unfortunately I missed it. I asked James at retro con if I still could do this now and he said yes and to email him. I’ve tried several times with no response, can I please still donate and get my name in the credits? I have the money now, please respond and tell me how to get in touch, id appreciate any answer

• Rick

March 3, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Niiiiiice 😀 Keep it up, buddy. We’re all waitin’ for you. No pressure though XD

• Jim Davis

March 3, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Watch out folks, he’s on a roll!!!

• frostare

March 3, 2014 at 10:18 pm

YES! More corkboard, less papers. That middle column is not so intimidating now.

• IbanezJFS

March 3, 2014 at 10:25 pm

Looking Good.

• Boo Daclown

March 4, 2014 at 6:43 am

i want a fucking autographed poster james rolfe

• Entrenaturaleza

March 4, 2014 at 9:41 am

One step at a time, the thing is getting done…

• March 4, 2014 at 11:27 am

Getting smaller & smaller!

Awesome. Freaking awesome!

• greedo

March 4, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Yep, that’s it! Gotta keep on moving! 🙂 This film is a perfect metaphor for life. It’s a game of inches. Keep pushing, and slowly, but surely, you’ll make it!

• March 5, 2014 at 3:03 am

Four shots in Eight days, Fuck yeah.

• Zack Robey

March 9, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Yo anal vapor i know how much you like to be as close to perfect as possible in your videos as far as editing and what not and thanks to your fuck stain of a self to have me noticing every fuck up and game glitch here lately. Well ass bag go back to your board james video about TMNT and when you get to the part where you talk about Mikey being on the front of the bean bag game with the boy WELL GO DRINK ANOTHER FUCKING ROLLING ROCK YA SHIT INFESTATION BECAUSE ITS CLEARLY RAPHAEL ON THE BOX!!!

• Zack Robey

March 9, 2014 at 7:13 pm

I think your doing to much if a massive fuck up like this missed editing brother…

• anthjens

March 10, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Hey James,
    I just read on Yahoo that someone is REALLY close to digging up the atari ET games. Do you think that this may have a negative affect on your movie for people that are not fans?
    My hope is that it ends up being a crap shoot and they find nothing, giving your movie even more of an air of authenticity!