AVGN/ Cinemassacre store sale this weekend

James / February 1st, 2014

Check out the ScrewAttack store, there’s a big sale on AVGN DVD’s and other merch from now til February 15th.
AVGN Complete Pack 35% off! $51.98
AVGN Volume 7 25% off! $17.98
AVGN & Board James 25% off!  $23.98
Board James DVD 25% off! %13.49
AVGN Volume 6 20% off! $15.98
AVGN Volume 5 20% off! $14.39
AVGN Volume 4 20% off! $11.98
AVGN Volume 3 20% off! $7.98
AVGN Volume 2 20% off! $7.98
AVGN Volume 1 20% off! $7.98

Comments

• fob911

February 1, 2014 at 10:40 pm

Hey James!
    Great sale, but no poster sales or anything like that? I’m more into that stuff than DVDs. And also, when are you going to review Metallica: Through the Never? It just came on DVD!

• February 2, 2014 at 1:22 am

you should put in parentheses what the “complete pack” includes. does it include all dvd’s listed here? or just AVGN discs? is it from volume 1 to 7? or just 1 to 6 and 7 is not included because it is “new”?

• February 2, 2014 at 2:41 am

according to the screw attack store its the avgn volumes 1 to 7

• February 2, 2014 at 3:03 am

I decided to pull the trigger on the complete pack,good price for 7 dvds. My first purchase from anything to do with Cinemassacre and should not be my last 🙂

• Warrax

February 2, 2014 at 10:45 am

I was about to buy a second complete pack for a friend until I notice that 1) I’m forced to take “International 1st Class (Canada)” just like last time (which sucks) and that 2) that shipping option used to cost 11.16$ but now it cost 19.45$….what a ripoff for no apparent reasons and no, adding 2 volumes is not a good reason.

Well, it sure make we think before pulling the trigger, I just hate that kind of business, not only I’m forced to take 1st class (I really don’t care if it take a month before I get it), but it cost more than before. It pisses me off, I only live in Canada, why can’t I get that 5-10$ option that take weeks to receive? I’m fine with such option, don’t force your customers to get premium shipping options when they don’t give a fuck about it.

End rent, sorry about that, I rarely complain, I just can’t stand such business practice.

• February 2, 2014 at 11:49 am

I see where your coming from mate, Im in Australia so I was expecting the shipping cost to be around about the $20 mark and of course I had to select international for shipping options.

• February 3, 2014 at 7:20 pm

I’m with you.

Mike or James, please complain to Screwattack for us Canadians, they won’t do anything if the consumers complain. Im right next door, why does it cost so much bloody much for them to ship here? It’s not that much for other sites..

• TheCro

February 2, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Damn. Shipping kinda kills the deal for me.

• MetalHorrorNES

February 3, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Anyone know if The AVGN Adventure game will be released on home consoles like XB Live any time soon? I’m dying to cash in a gift card i just received to buy it on XB live!

• Jin

February 5, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Such a long time have passed since I watched Silver Surfer episode… Now it’s my time to support James officially! I just bought the complete AVGN DVD set. I always wanted the nerd DVDs so much, and now I can’t wait for those to come to South Korea!

Thanks for every effort as always, James! Please keep up the good work, and I’ll be waiting for that one epic Nerd Movie!

• Night-X

February 5, 2014 at 9:10 pm

The timing sucks for the sales to happen. Maybe have better luck on the next sale when have money.

• Shannon Gold