Magfest 2014

James / December 28th, 2013

I realize I’m late on posting this (It’s been that kind of year). But most of you already know I’ll be at Magfest again next weekend in National Harbor, MD. See more details here.Β My panel is at 5pm on Saturday 1/4. I haven’t had any time to plan anything special, but I’ll be there!

Also, there will be a midnight screening (Saturday 12am – basically, late Friday night) of some AVGN/Board James content. Some old, some new from the DVD’s.
The Making of AVGN 2013
AVGN: Atari Sports
Board James: Dream Phone
The Making of Board JamesΒ

Get there early, like 11:30 friday night, right before my screening, for something called Alpha Prime. It’ll be cool.

UPDATE: Also there will be a panel at 10am on Saturday morning about filmmaking. I’m sure there will be a lot of great discussions. I’ll be on the panel.

Comments

• Jimmy Reed

December 28, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Sounds cool. I wish you could come somewhere near the Tulsa area someday. But I hope there’ll be videos soon. Also, I really hope you do ‘Scooby-Doo Mystery” for SNES as either AVGN or James & Mike Mondays.

• LicaWolf

December 28, 2013 at 7:04 pm

See you there, James! πŸ™‚

• December 28, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Dammit. Too far away.

You should try to hit some New England area conventions, like Anime Boston or something. I know a whole bunch people who would shit themselves if that became reality!

• December 28, 2013 at 11:45 pm

I look forward to watching poor quality youtube videos just to see what you had to say! Everything you do is gold, seeing you in person is definitely on my bucket list! πŸ˜€

• December 28, 2013 at 11:47 pm

So if anyone at Magfest wants to make a decent recording and upload it for us who can’t make it, that would be great!

• Blue Wizard

December 29, 2013 at 1:09 am

I’m hoping to get off work early enough so I can attend most of the convention.
    I watched the Board James commentary and outtakes, great stuff. It makes me wonder just how Bootsy and Mike will end up coming back. Maybe they need an……OPERATION???

• Pinball Guru

December 29, 2013 at 3:24 am

Save Mike with Operation. Bootsy can die on the table.

• Samantha

December 29, 2013 at 8:39 am

Will you be at the midnight screening thing? I won’t be there Saturday so I was just wondering if there was any hope to see you lol.

• December 29, 2013 at 10:41 am

No guarantee I can make it to the midnight screening. Only the Saturday panels my schedule is committed too.

• Samantha

December 29, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Aw alright, thanks for the quick reply! πŸ™‚

• January 1, 2014 at 10:28 am

Awesome considering national harbor is right in my backyard!! I met you at Retrocon in September(which I was disappointed wasn’t on the new DVD!), but I would definitely go to magfest if it wasn’t so expensive.

• January 13, 2014 at 10:08 am

I went and got you to sign my terrible RPGs. I wish I could have talked to you more about movies but the line was just that long.