Pat’s 4th Annual NES marathon for charity

James / October 20th, 2013

Pat the NES Punk is having his 4th annual marathon, playing NES games all around the clock for charity. Check out the live stream here. (ending soon) Somebody might drop by.

Comments

• October 20, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I love the NES marathon! Your Bubble Bobble cameo last year was hilarious!!!

• October 20, 2013 at 3:51 pm

they’ve just announced they have 10 more free giveaways for the AVGN adventure steam game!

• October 20, 2013 at 3:52 pm

just donated by screwattack at last minute!

• October 20, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Great stuff! Hey James, how do you feel about Godzilla 2014! It sounds like the proper american release that will stay true to the original

• Lukas Sprehn

October 21, 2013 at 7:39 am

No! I missed it! How could I? 🙁 Now I probably have to pay again to watch it on demand. Why does Pat still demand money for streams after they’re done, and after the charity’s over anyway? I don’t see how that make sense, unless he really want to make money on them. I wish I could watch last year’s AVGN cameo on his stream, because he hasn’t released it, and neither have you. Somebody did put it on YouTube once, but due to your video being quite laggy and choppy on Pat’s stream, the version that guy put out were laggy too, since he recorded it with some screen-capture program. Do you think there’s any chance that some of these cameos will be put online for free? I know that the Halloween AVGN cameo is already available, and the one where you, as James, plays a game with Pat is as well, but the one from last year (was it last year?) where you actually played the Nerd character is not. Also, did you play the Nerd character on this year’s live stream, or was it just yourself who appeared?

• Lukas Sprehn

October 21, 2013 at 7:42 am

Oh, I just got the stream to finally work! 😀 Good. But the old streams are still on-demand and you need to buy tickets to watch them. Do you know what the reason for this is James?

• Ben_from_G-town

October 22, 2013 at 9:24 pm

AAARRRRGGGHHHH I MISSED IT! DAMN IT WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?! I keep telling myself to be ready for the marathon, and then I forget about it and miss it when it finally comes around!