Upcoming convention appearance (CHILLER)

James / September 11th, 2013

On October 26, I’ll be showing up at one of the biggest horror conventions, CHILLER, in Parsippany, NJ. See here. I’ll post exact times when I know better, but you can count on me being there Saturday only. It’ll be my first ever horror con as an official guest.

Comments

• September 11, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Congrats man! You deserve everything you’ve gotton! Do you think we’ll have an annual Nerd Halloween special as well? I know it’s every two months but we gotta keep the tradition going. Good luck with everything man!

• russiancthulhu

September 11, 2013 at 2:32 pm

AVGN Halloween special !!
      I know you very busy these times, James, but I’ll hope it’ll happen.

• KennyM

September 11, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Halloween special would be epic!! Ghosts and goblins last year is one of my all time favorite nerds! ill take that over a Christmas special any day, although it has been a while since we’ve had one of those too… hmm……

• KennyM

September 11, 2013 at 2:49 pm

I love your appearances and I am very grateful that I live within a four hour drive to be able to come, but do you know how hard it is to get off work with three days notice? my job makes the schedule three weeks ahead, is there maybe a reason that im not aware of that causes you to not be able to just have a tab listing all appearances for the year, or at least a month out? Im sure you know youll be going a month out don’t you? Also, whens the too many games con held? Forgive me for my lack of knowledge, I just don’t know where to even look. Can you please help me James or Mike? Love you guys, how do I get info ahead of time so I can be sure to get off work to come? AVGN FO LIFE!!

• September 11, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Also, are you going to be a judge again at the Projecttwenty1 Philidelphia Film Festival?

• DaringJedi

September 11, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Oaks, PA? Shoot, that’s only an hour away! Hot dang, I’m gonna meet the nerd this weekend!

• luconator

September 11, 2013 at 5:20 pm

I hope you do a MONSTER MADNESS again, I look forward to it every year!

• Brian

September 12, 2013 at 12:05 am

Figures. I live in PA and would have loved to go to Oaks to see you this year, but it’s happening the day I get married. Well, I guess if you have to miss something like this, at least that is a decent reason.

• LicaWolf

September 12, 2013 at 12:41 am

I wish I could be there at RetroCon, but I just can’t afford travelling to the US right now. I’ve had the chance to meet you and Doug separately, but I would love to someday attend a panel with both of you together, since you’re still my favorite internet producers (and the videos of the ConBravo panel with the puppets looked hilarious!). Oh, well, hopefully there will be another chance in the future (maybe we’ll get at least video of the panel? :D??).

I almost forgot October was coming so fast! Congrats on getting officially invited to a horror con. You’re the guru of horror movies, James! 🙂

• September 13, 2013 at 4:00 pm

woah congrats on the horror convention! that sounds really cool and makes me wish i lived on the east coast.

• thegreat81

September 14, 2013 at 9:38 am

Dude- Weird Al is gonna be at Chiller, too. You must meet him!!!

• DaringJedi

September 14, 2013 at 2:50 pm

My wife and I just got back from Retrocon and met James and the Guitar Guy. It was a true pleasure to meet them in person. We were just two nameless faces in a long line of fans, but being there, shaking hands, and having our pictures taken with them really made our day. Thank you for that opportunity!

• Ryan Kopf

September 15, 2013 at 8:41 am

You and I both 🙂 Got up at 4AM to make it up there from VA just to meet them (and some other guy with glasses too) and it was an incredible experience! Thanks for taking the time to come out James!

• Johnny Sarah

September 17, 2013 at 6:03 am

Saw this poster today on popular science. It’s a collection of 700+ NES games in a chronological order spiral pattern.

Figured somebody out there would be interested in checking it out.

• Jason Fresta

October 6, 2013 at 7:15 am

hahaha! i can make this happen! 😛