AVGN Merch 20% off sale – until this weekend

James / August 21st, 2013

If you order anything from the ScrewAttack store by August 25th, you can get 20% off. Just put “get20″ in the promo code. (No quotes)

Comments

• Mega-Otaku

August 21, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Fuckin sweet! Gonna get me some dvds and maybe a hat too!

• August 21, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Sweet deal, Chad!

• August 21, 2013 at 8:05 pm

I bought the complete DVD set and the hat… 2 days ago… damn. But I honestly don’t mind spending my hard earned money here, these guys are great! Side note, I have an odd NES cart I’d like to get identified, any ideas?

• August 22, 2013 at 1:18 am

Odd in what way? Is it playable? If so, the title should be on the screen. If it’s Japanese then I’d understand that too. If you can’t identify it by title then I recommend recording the game on video and posting it on YouTube.

• August 22, 2013 at 5:20 pm

It’s Japanese, has 101 games on it that all seem like knock offs, and it’s on a cart that’s a much lighter gray than usual and different shaped tab part that you grab. Has slightly altered pictures of Pacman and what looks like other scenes from popular games.

• August 22, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Like I said, I would film your cartridge and some video game footage and post it on YouTube. I’m pretty sure someone knows what the title would be in English.

• August 21, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Where do I put in the code? I don’t see the field anywhere

• August 22, 2013 at 12:46 am

I think it’s near the end of the whole process if I can remember correctly

• August 22, 2013 at 1:20 am

Yeah, it’s just after putting your card info it, I believe. It shows a little position for the code towards the bottom of the list of things like name and shipping address that says “Promo Code/Gift Card” or something like that.

• August 22, 2013 at 1:16 am

Just bought your “F**ck Balls” t-shirt and “The Deader The Better” DVD. Saved a little bit of money, which is good, but got some great much which is better. I hope my purchases help to fund whatever you need at the moment, James. I hope you & Mike can sign my purchases as well. Say, what’s going on with the AVGN movie? Think you could post an update for us? How much closer are you to being done filming?