Reminder: TooManyGames appearance this weekend

James / June 13th, 2013

Just a quick reminder. I’ll be appearing at the TooManyGames convention in Oaks, PA this Saturday and Sunday. More info here.

TMG

Comments

• Jared Benicky

June 13, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Will you be doing any Autographs and/or signings?

• panicbxmb

June 16, 2013 at 10:07 am

I’ve gone to this convention twice, and both times I randomly ran into James in the halls. I got him to sign my NES the first time, haha.

Both times though, he was able to take a few minutes out of his hectic weekened to chat with a fan. So yeah, getting photos and signings won’t be too much trouble.

They also usually have a designated time for photos and signings, but I’m just letting you know how easy it is to just run into him, haha.

• Jared Benicky

June 13, 2013 at 3:49 pm

photos not signings

• Thifurious

June 13, 2013 at 6:25 pm

I’ll be there! Going to be at the after party as well πŸ™‚

• Amy

June 14, 2013 at 12:10 am

Ach. It sucks to be so close and yet so far away from this stuff. Need to get to the Pittsburgh side of PA so the travel isn’t so killer @_@

• June 14, 2013 at 6:41 am

I’m coming down from NY again just for the convention. Look forward to seeing you, James.

• karel1

June 16, 2013 at 9:31 am

When are you going to come to Toronto, Ontario?

• panicbxmb

June 16, 2013 at 10:08 am

I can literally walk to this convention, but it pains me to say that this is my first year sitting it out.

I hope video from the roast ends up on here though. πŸ™‚

• Thifurious

June 16, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Had a great time this weekend at the convention. You guys were great at the panel – Mike, James and Kyle. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

• June 17, 2013 at 8:21 am

Doug TenNapel, the guy who created “Earthworm Jim” and “The Neverhood”, is making a brand new claymation game called “Armikrog”. But he needs your help in order to finance it!

If you’re interested in helping out, here’s the fundraiser page:

• June 17, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Please tell me that roast is gonna be posted here (and preferably also released on DVD.) That was the funniest thing I have seen in longer that I can currently recall!